CHAPTER 74

Chapter 74

Ye Cheng Feng stayed silent. When Uncle Zhang on the other end did not hear a response, he said: “Young master, if you don’t have the heart to do it then leave it to Zhu Chenglang.”

Zhu Chenglang was one of the many confidants fostered by the Ye family since childhood. He was the son of an old driver and had been put to work for Ye Cheng Feng. When Ye Cheng Feng picked computer science as his major, he did the same and was now a programmer on the team.

He was trained to be tactful and sly, characteristics needed to do the dirty work his gentle and refined master could not do.

Ye Cheng Feng’s eyes converged slightly. He contemplated and said: “It’s fine. I’m representing justice by teaching him a lesson. It is time I stop being merciful.”

“Uncle Zhang, in another two weeks, the teams will be allowed to leave for half a day. I’ll go back to get the stuff from you.”

“Yes, young master. I’ll have it ready.”

Uncle Zhang hung up the phone after receiving Ye Cheng Feng’s order. He then gave Zhu Chenglang a call.

Even though the young master decided to personally deal with the person, they just could not let him dirty his hands. If this matter was badly executed and leaked, it would be disastrous. The lesser the young master’s involvement, the better.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Meanwhile, Mo Di had walked everyone through tidying their rooms. Thanks to the cleaning staff, they did not have to clean the corridor. By dinner time, the whole floor was in order.

Chen Zhao was texting with Xian Yu Chao and Lin Jun Feng in the group chat: your room was cleaned by Xiao Di and me, I expect a treat when you guys come back. Or you can bring me some of your local snacks, the especially delicious kind.

Xian Yu Chao: [you don’t even have to mention it] sticker

Lin Jun Feng sent a voice message: We’ll be flying back tomorrow, what do you want specifically, tell me now.

Xian Yu Chao: Fatso, have you seen the stuff I’m taking back? My mom was overjoyed when she knew that I got to be Xiao Di’s roommate. She was even happier knowing that Xiao Di taught me how to code. She prepared a large hamper of New Year’s products for Xiao Di and told me to take it back. It’s gigantic! If she wasn’t too busy, she would’ve flown there with me!

Lin Jun Feng: ….. Your mom is so cool.

…..

The next day, Xian Yu Chao came in carrying a large suitcase. There were all kinds of dried goods and uniquely flavored ice cream. There was even a whole box of ginseng at the bottom.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Mo Di was at a loss. Her gift was too extravagant.

“You have to accept it. Do you know how much work it took me to carry it here? Plus she had this prepared a long time ago, she’ll be hurt if you declined!” Xian Yu Chao pushed the stuff to Mo Di, “I have to take a bath now. There are so many sisters downstairs, I have to look presentable.”

Xian Yu Chao left the items there and went back to his room with Lin Jun Feng, preparing to revitalize his hope for finding a girlfriend.

Mo Di was a little perplexed but he was appreciative.

Her goodwill he was thankful for but this was a little overboard.

In the end, Mo Di had to accept the gifts and decided to properly send his thanks to Xian Yu Chao’s mother. He made a list of specialties to be purchased from the capital and had Mu Tian Heng send one bacth to them and another to Xian Yu Chao’s home.