CHAPTER 51

Chapter 51

Mo Di looked at Rodel’s delighted face and nodded after a few seconds of silence.

“So who did you come with?” Rodel opened his WeChat while talking to Mo Di.

“With my …. Brother, Mu Tian Heng.” 

“You address him as your brother? That’s not right, you should call him uncle. He and my father are of the same generation. And he’s already twenty-eight, you shouldn’t call him brother.” Rodel corrected Mo Di.

Mo Di: “….”

“What month were you born in?”

Mo Di: “October. But we’re not the same age, I’m seventeen and turning eighteen soon.”

Rodel: “??!!”

“Haha. Stop joking. How is it possible that you’re seventeen?” Rodel laughed and did not believe Mo Di.

Mo Di said calmly: “We Hua Xia people are of smaller build compared to Americans. Didn’t you realize that?”

Rodel: “…..”

Rodel: “No way, you’re not even one meter eight.”

Mo Di looked at Rodel’s height and was a little speechless. “I’m one seventy-seven. In another year, I’ll be a meter eight. Moreover, where’s the logic in judging one’s age by looking at their height?”

In his last life, Mo Di grew to be a meter eight in height. In this life, his livelihood was better and he was well-nourished, he might even outgrow that number. Furthermore, he was not planning to be a model so this height was good enough.

With that, Mo Di felt that it was quite immature of him to argue with a kid so he pulled out his Jing Da student card and showed it to Rodel. “See this?”

Rodel looked at the card and nodded in the end: “…fine. I believe you now.”

Mo Di did not want to talk with Rodel anymore. He turned to get something else to eat but Rodel followed him, chatting actively: “Ai, don’t eat this, it’s not good. Take this prawn, it’s delicious.” Rodel picked up a prawn and placed it on Mo Di’s plate. “It’s really good. Try it if you don’t believe me.”

Mo Di: “…”

When Mu Tian Heng came out with the others after their discussion, he happened to see the scene of Rodel being overly familiar with his little one.

Mu Tian Heng frowned unconsciously: “Rodel, what are you doing?”

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

“Oh? Uncle Mu!” Rodel saw Mu Tian Heng and immediately rushed over to him. “Uncle Mu, I haven’t seen you in a long time. Do you still recognize me?”

“Of course.” Mu Tian Heng was quite taken aback by the tall boy who was only a few centimeters shorter than him. “You’re taller every time I see you. If this continues, you’ll be over two meters tall. Have you thought about joining a basketball team?”

“I don’t like basketball. I’m only interested in games and want to be a programmer.” Rodel said with a wide smile. “Uncle Mu, I was talking about games with Mo Di. He’s also into gaming and even more knowledgeable than me. He’s really amazing. We get along quite well, I want to invite him over to my house and stay for a few days. Is that ok?”

Rodel’s apartment was the place Mu Tian Heng arranged for Edmund, just like everyone else. It was not small, everyone had at least two bedrooms and two living spaces.