CHAPTER 21.1

Mo Di looked at the video on the screen and his pupils shrank. There was an overwhelming sense of fear and disbelief on his face.

But he was laughing in his heart.

To be honest, before Qin Cheng Yi spoke, he was scared indeed. He did not know what kind of trap the Mos and Qin Cheng Yi had set up for him this time but after Qin Cheng Yi revealed his cards, he just felt funny instead.

After all, if it wasn’t for the Mos and Qin Cheng Yi, he would not have such a great opportunity to break off his relationship with the Mo family.

Zhang Kuang Chang revealed that he sold the exam questions to two families, this did happen in his last life. And the reason why he was exposed and then sent to prison was that he had offended the Qin family. The only difference was that in his last life, Zhang Kuang Chang sold one copy to Huang Lie Hao from Jin Cheng High School and the other to Ma Lian Chao from Jing Da Affiliated High School. 

As for why he managed to remember this event so clearly. Well, if anyone was attacked by their school bullies on the second day of the college entrance exam, and had to forfeit the last exam due to a broken arm, he would also remember the names of the top and second scorer.

He even remembered that when the case was reported in August, the police had found the specific transaction records and video footage hidden by Zhang Kuang Chang’s mistress. Huang Lie Hao and Ma Lian Chao’s parents both gave them cash for the payment of 1.5 million each. Zhang Kuang Chang marked Huang Lie Hao as “H” and Ma Lian Chao as “M”. At first glance, the “M” could easily be mistaken for “Mo”.

More importantly, the transaction was in cash. With the intervention of the Qin Family, the transaction amount could be reduced to several hundred thousand, and with the Mo family certifying that Mo Di’s New Year money saved over the years and with other belongings, he could easily come up with the money to pay Zhang Kuang Chang. And finally, as long as Zhang Kuang Chang insisted that it was Mo Di whom he was dealing with, there was no way Mo Di could clear his name.

And Qin Cheng Yi would not allow him the chance to prove his innocence. He would work behind the scenes and ensure that he would be convicted swiftly. 

Under such a frame-up, if Mo Di was just a regular student, there was really nothing he could do but resign to fate; to be splashed with dirty water, denounced by the whole netizens, cut off from everyone, sentenced to jail, and had his whole life destroyed!

The Mo family could then further publicize the ‘evil’ things that he had done to gain a wave of public sympathy. As for him, a person with a vile mind, a despicable personality, useless garbage with fabricated achievements, a white-eyed wolf – what he had to face in addition to prison were the scorn from thousands of people, a tarnished reputation, and finally the fancy torture with no boundary or hope of escape.

Advertisements

By then, Qin Cheng Yi and the Mo family could easily clean him up. And since he was more powerless and his reputation was worse than his past life, forcing him into a mental hospital could be done even more effortlessly. Were he to escape from the asylum after being tortured mercilessly, the public would still spit in his face with the words “serves you right!”

Mo Di felt a shiver in his heart.

He realized that after his rebirth, this world had spared no effort to change and accelerate the plot process. Not only did he have to suffer through new difficulties continuously, but the consequences of failing to change his fate were raised to hellish levels! As though there was a large mouth filled with fangs under his feet, with one careless step his fate would be hundreds of times worse than in his last life. He would be crushed to pieces and doomed eternally without any hope of getting back up.