Chapter 13

Evie's POV
Maddie had fallen asleep and Alec had gotten a blanket and wrapped her in it before turning to me and asking "Is there anything that you require, my queen?" "An explanation would be wonderful" I answer before he can respond the door opens and the kings enter "We can provide that for you" the raven haired king said.

He then gestures towards Maddie and says "Alec, could you please take Maddie to yours and Jane's quarters?" Alec nods and walks over. He carefully lifts Maddie up bridal style and carries her out with Jane following. The raven haired king sat across from me on one of the chairs and the brunette did the same. The blonde, however, sits where Maddie was before and places his hand on my thigh, rubbing soothing circles on me.

With anyone else, I would've smacked their hands away, but because I was comfortable with them and they were the kings of the vampire world.

"Let us introduce ourselves first. My name is Aro" said the raven haired male. He then gestures to the brunette "and this is my brother Marcus" then he points at the blonde "and my other brother Caius" I nodded and said "My name is Evelyn, but you can call me Evie" they smile at me before Aro continues "You already know about the existence of the supernatural thanks to your sister's mates with the shifters in La Push" I nodded.

"Are you aware of vampires laws and Mates?" He asked making me shake my head "No. We don't have any vampire friends that can teach us about them, unlike Bella" Aro nods understandingly.

Caius then explains the vampire laws to me which all seem very easy to follow as long as you weren't an idiot like Edward and Bella seem to be. Marcus them explained mating bonds, more specifically the bonds my youngest sister and I shared with the Volturi.

I sat there for a moment trying to digest everything "So...what your saying is....is that Maddie and I are mates to you and the twins?" Marcus nods "I can see the bonds here, clear as day."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'What the fuck?!'