Chapter 24

* Please imagine this ^ dress in crimson red.

Knocking on the door to Luca's study, I hear a,
"Come in."

Luca looks up from his laptop at me. He sits back, spreading his legs, his elbow on the chair's armrest, twirling a pen around in his hands, watching me approach him.

He's wearing a black suit, the button of the suit jacket open, with a white button shirt underneath.

"I'm ready." I awkwardly say.

After yesterday's event, it's been a little awkward between us.

Well, me to be exact.

Luca can tell but he just ignores it.

There's silence between us, until Luca speaks up.

"Come here, my love." He says, calling me over with his fingers.

"I can perfectly hear you from here." I say.

"It wasn't a question." He says sternly.

"Can't you just tell me from there?" I ask.

"Luna. Come. Here. Now." He says putting pressure on each word. He seemed to be getting a little furious with me not obeying his word.

"No."

Slam

His hand slams the desk causing a loud sound.
I flinch hard.

He rises from his seat and starts walking towards me.

I take a step back and feel myself start to shake, "Luca, I-I'm sorry."

He gently cups my face in his hands and caresses my cheeks.

"Hey, I'm not angry at you." He says.

He gently picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. My arms wrap around his neck for support, his thick arms carrying me.

He walks towards the leather couch in his study and takes a seat, with me on top of his lap.

I try to move but his strong hands keep my thighs still.

His eyes hold amusement while he stares at me try to fight his hands off.

Giving up, I can't stand looking at his face. The embarrassment is too much.

My privates is resting on his thick, muscular thighs and I shiver.

His cologne smells heavenly as it engulfs me.

"I gave you the whole of last night to get over yesterday's little incident, Luna, but I will not take it any longer." He says. "It pains me to stay away from you for so long."

He grabs a few strands of my hair with his fingers and places a kiss on them.

"Communicate with me, Luna. If you're uncomfortable with me going that far with you, I understand but do what you want with me." He says, looking like he's in pain.

His large, veiny hands grab my wrists and place it on his chest.

"Touch me, Luna." He pulls my wrists down, making me rub his abdomen.

"Stop." I try to pull my wrists from his grasp but fail.

He continues, stopping them right above his crotch. "Please, touch me." He begs.

I look down to see his erection visible from his suit pants.

"Luca. Stop it." I say. I lay my forehead on his shoulder and close my eyes frustrated.