Chapter 8

I went downstairs, walked around and found the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and saw Luca in an apron making some breakfast. It was an amazing sight.

"You're done." He said.

"Nuh shit." I said. We both rolled our eyes at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Just because I laughed, that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to escape again."

"I know darling, you're hard to please."

"Don't call me darling and no I'm actually not. I'm just not good with people who kidnap me." I said.

He laughed again and I smiled.

"You got a point there.....darling."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

He turned around again and continued what he was doing.

I had so many questions and I needed some answers now or I'll go crazy.

"So how did you find me? It was like you knew exactly where I was." I said.

"Hmm I don't know if I should tell you." He said while flipping the pan.

"Come on! If I don't get answers, I'm going to go crazy."

"Well I guess I can now since you won't be able to escape from me again. The first time I brought you to this house when you were asleep, I put a tracking device in your locket. I knew you were going to try to escape again because nothing's going to stop you and I was right. I used it to track you to the woods and the bush."

I opened my locket and there was something small in it which was the tracking device. I took it out and put it on the kitchen bench and Luca took it.

"But I don't get it." I said. "If you knew I was in the woods, why didn't you come and get me? Why let me stay in the woods for a night?"

"I guess I wanted to prove you wrong that you can escape me for the second time."

"Well, basically I did escape two times."

"But you're plans failed and look where you are now."

"Shut up. If you hadn't put a tracking device on me, I wouldn't be here."

"But you are now, aren't you?"

This man was annoying!

"Speaking of escaping two times," he said suddenly getting serious, "That reminds me, you haven't got your punishments."

My heart dropped. He can't be serious. I got off my seat.

"Are you serious? You're sick in the head! You're actually going to punish me for running away from you?! It's not my fault because that's what normal people do when they get kidnapped!" I was getting scared. What type of punishments were they?

All of a sudden, he started laughing. Ok he's crazy!

"You should've seen the look on your face!" He was laughing so hard.

"So you're not going to punish me?" I asked.

"No of course not unless you want me too." He smiled cheekily.

"No! I was just....making sure." I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

"I would never hurt something that's mine. I was just messing with you to get you to do what I wanted you to do."

"I'm not yours." I sat back down on the chair.

"Keep telling yourself that." He said.

He put a plate in front of me and another plate for him but in front of my plate. He didn't sit but was standing while eating.