Chapter 2

Th next morning was the same. I got to work on time, served customers but there was one person missing.

Mr Black.

I knew it. After I rejected him, things will not be the same anymore. I bet he found some other cafe or maybe another girl.

What, no. Pfft I don't care.

I had a short shift today so I went home and decided to have a movie night to get my mind off Mr Black.

As I was walking towards the bus stop, I felt like someone was following me so i stopped and turned around.

I saw the black Mercedes from yesterday again and it stopped when I stopped. I felt a chill go down my spine.

"Hey! If you keep following me, I'm going to call the police! I shouted while taking my old, broken phone out of my bag. I don't even know if it worked.

I tried to see who the driver was but the windows were tinted so it was difficult to see the inside of the car at all.

The driver stayed in its spot for a few more seconds before turning the car around and driving away. I quickly took note of the number plate in my head.

I reached home and showered. I changed into shorts and a shirt, and got a blanket. I wrapped the blanket around me and went to the cupboard to see if I had any snacks.

Ugh no snacks but that's not surprising. I gave enough money to pay the bills and to eat once a day. Sometimes I would have to eat the same food the next day.

I closed the cupboard door and went to the living room. I threw myself on the couch and switched the tv on. I switched through each channel to find something decent to watch and came across a random movie that was in the middle.

I decided to go with it and made myself comfortable. I checked the time and it was 7:36. I usually go to bed at 8 cause if I don't, I'll have a hard time waking up in the morning. Tonight, I decided to go to sleep at 9 cause i deserved to enjoy myself.

Suddenly, the lights of the house went off. Ughhh are you serious? I went outside and checked the meter box. Thank god the electricity didn't get cut cause I won't get paid till the end of the week.

Wait. The lights can only be turned off if someone turned them off. They can't turn off by themselves. I shivered and slowly turned around but there was no one there.

I ran back inside the house and locked the door. I was so scared. I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around so fast, I nearly fell.

"Mr Black?" What?

"Hello darling." He spoke back.

"What are you doing here and how do you know where I live?" I didn't like where this was going.

"I will explain that later. Right now, you need to come with me."

He started walking towards me fast but I ran to the couch. He was on the other side of the couch and tried to come to my side but I didn't let him. We went around in circles.

"God dammit Luna, come here!" He jumped over the couch and came to my side but I was smart and went to the other side.

"We can do this all night." He said and smiled.