Chapter 19

What time is it? Oh shit! I opened my eyes only to find myself in Lucas bed with him behind me and his arm wrapped around my waist. Wait. How am I in his bed? I slept on the couch last night.

Oh no! I didn't wake up in time. It's not too late though.

I grabbed his arm and tried to unwrap it from my waist only for Luca to pull me closer to him and wrap his arm around me tighter. I was so close that I could feel my butt touching his crotch.

I tried to get off the bed once more but I heard him groan and I stopped.

"Luna." He warned.

Who cares? He's already awake. I'll just get off now. I got up when Luca pushed me back down and flipped on top of me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"To my room." I said able to without stuttering surprisingly because of how he was on top me.

"I don't remember giving you permission to go to your room." He said smirking.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I meant what I said. You're not allowed to go to your room." He said.

"Luca, stop playing." I told him trying to push him back but he wouldn't budge.

"Who said anything about playing?" He said shaking his head.

"Luca, you can't keep me in your room." I said.

"You're the one who came to my room first." He said smirking again.

I became embarrassed and I started getting sweaty. Well let me just tell him the truth.

"I was scared and I kept hearing noises outside from the wind and I kept thinking it was another thief so I came to your room."

"Oh my little Luna." He said nudging his nose against my cheek. I felt butterflies in my stomach at his action and closed my eyes for a second and opened them when he moved his face away.

"But I remember sleeping on the couch. Why did you bring me to your bed? I was perfectly fine on the couch." I said.

"I wasn't going to let my princess sleep on the couch where it's uncomfortable." He said shaking his head at the thought.

What was I going to say to that? So I just nodded my head.

"Can I get off now?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Please?"

"No." He said. "Just a bit more." He said and I was confused at what he said until he put all his weight on top of me and closed his eyes.

No way is this heavy man going to sleep on top of me.

"Luca, get off." I whined.

"No." His voice came out muffled because his face was on my stomach.

"Lu-" I started until he put his hand on my mouth to stop me from talking.

"Shhh." He grabbed my right hand and placed it on his head. Why did he do that?

"Play with my hair." He said with eyes still closed and face still on my stomach but this time his face was on his side.

Why's he doing this so early in the morning?

"Luna, please." He said and looked up at me from underneath his long eyelashes.