First Defence

As the silhouette runs off into the darkness of the halls, they run into a small room with 10 captives.

"Slave, what are their statuses?"

A computerized voice replied.

"They have all been brainwashed. Your orders?"

"Get some weaponry. We're going out for a fight."

"Not possible."

"And why not?"

"I've lost all connection to anyone selling plasma-based weaponry."

"Normal guns will do."

"As you wish."

As the person leaves, the room turns blue as a computing unit underground full of bots begins to compute, and buy, all the things that have been requested.

"All orders complete."

----

"Hey Aizawa, is it just me or do you feel like somethings wrong?"

Sipping a coffee in the bunker basement, Aizawa nods at his statement.

"Yeah it does feel like there's something wrong, but worrying about it is illogical. We made the preparations anyway."

Shuffling some blueprints about as a lathe whirrs in the background, it begins to cut a slab of aluminum.

"I still feel like there's more I can do."

Sighing and laying on the floor, Aizawa already deadpans at the worrywart Inventor.

"You already made security stronger than most small countries. How much do you want to make?"

"An Izuku clone army?"

"You expect that to be possible?"

"Maybe?"

As he says that, an orb rushes in, stopping just in front of the Inventors face.

"Speak of the devil..."

As the screen turns to question marks, an all too familiar voice rings out.

"What?"

"Nevermind. Is there something wrong Izuku?"

"Uhm, yeah. So I managed to start training myself in the orb more in the globe sphere or in the gauntlet, but I still feel like the orb is lacking. Can I send you a blueprint for a new design? Of course you don't have to if you want to but I think it could be better? I'm sorry I'll just go-"

"Man you ramble more than my brother."

"Your brother?"

"Yeah, he stayed where we were born cause loyalty so I doubt he'd come any time soon."

As Aizawa wakes up from the racket, he sees that the lathe is done with the aluminum block, so he moves the result into a holding box.

"I guess this is all that I requested?"

"Yeah."

"I'll take my leave then."

As Aizawa leaves, a curious orb turns to Inventor.

"What was in that box?"

"His request."

"That is?"

"Nunya."

"Nunya?'

"Nunya business."

Glitching from that before moving slowly to the table, Izuku just lays there, as face down as he could get.