Another Visit

3 Days Later
Bangtan Mansion

After their lunch of Chicken,Fish,Salad, Roasted Potato, Burgers and Veg Soup,They Called their manager soobin again for news on their company.
They were the CEOs of their successful company "BANGTAN DRUGS".

"Sir,More goods are getting stolen"Soobin said.
"Can't you do your job properly!"Suga said angrily.
"Check the CCTV footage"Namjoon commanded.

When they saw the CCTV footage they witnessed a hooded man stealing the goods.

"Zoom In"Jungkook said.
Soobin zoomed the footage.
"We can't see the face or body."Taehyung said.
"We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl"Jhope said.

"No, It's definitely a boy, If it was a girl,I would have understood that ain't a girl's figure."Jimin said.

"Yes,Definitely your a expert on girls."Jin said smirking.
"Hold up there's a mark on the dress."Jhope said.

They all looked closely.
"I think that is Chanel's Logo"Fashion King Taehyung said.

"Well do we know anyone who wears Chanel?"Jimin asked.
"Well,That girl from the bar"Jin said."She likes Chanel maybe I saw 4 Chanel Dresses in her closet."He added.

"Looks like we will be visiting those hot girls again."Jimin said smirking.

9PM

They drove off to Club YG.
When they reached the premium bar,They saw the girls were getting ready for another performance.

"It won't hurt if we watch another Amazing performance of theirs."Suga said smirking.

They shot the 5 people who had booked the show that night and settled.
Sana served them their drinks and left.
The performance started.

After the performance ended.
Jin grabbed Jennie's arm and pulled her closer."We want to ask you something"He whispered seductively.Jennie glared at him and tried to escape.But Jin was far too strong.

"What do you want!"She finally shouted.
"Do you anything about some secretive kind of man who wears Chanel or something?"He asked.

"Well No!"Jennie said.
"Ok,Now what do we do?"Jhope asked.
"Urgh,We just wasted our time.How can a customer know something?"Namjoon said angrily.

"She's lying"Jin said.