Jennie's Tale

"She's lying"Jin said.
Jennie looked horrified.
"How do you know?"Taehyung asked.
"Her eyes reveal"Jin said.

Jennie tried to escape but Jin caught her.
"Just a minute Alone with her"He told everyone.

He grabbed Jennie and locked her and himself in BLACKPINK's room.

"Don't you dare do anything to Jennie!"Jisoo screamed angrily.
"Relax,He won't"Taehyung replied.

BLACKPINK 's room

"What are you doing!Let me go!"Jennie shouted.
"Relax,Give me five minutes."Jin said pinning Jennie against the wall.
Jennie still struggled trying to escape.

"Please don't Jennie!I don't want to hurt you,But my brothers can So please co-operate, Jennie I won't let them hurt you,I-I love you."Jin confessed.

Jennie looked at Jin shocked.
"W-what?"Jennie asked.
"Come on You heard me"Jin said, blushing.

"Jennie..Let me kiss you once please just once.. I'll prove you my true love.."Jin requested.
Jennie just started at Jin.

"Jennie.. Please"Jin said.
"Just once"Jin whispered kissing Jennie's lip passionately.

Jennie couldn't help it.
She kissed him back.

They were both enjoying their kiss.They had forgotten what they were supposed to do.They were just too happy.

Finally,1 minute later Jennie couldn't breathe anymore so she pulled back.

Jin stared at Jennie."Please help us"He said.
"I-I was given an expired coupon for my huge shopping for Chanel that month.
I had found that out at 9:30PM.So that the shop was getting closed soon.
When I went back..T-there was no one there..Just me"Jennie said.

"Continue"Jin said.
Jennie gulped.
"Trust Me, Nothing will happen to you"Jin said.

Jennie continued "I went to the manager's room but I saw him talking with a hooded man.
The man said that he needed 5,000 more clothes like this.It was some black jumpsuit kinda you couldn't see anything.It was demanded from E-EXO or something."Jennie said.

Jin had guessed right.
EXO was behind this.
"Thanks Jennie"He said and unlocked the door.

"Did that freak do something to you!?"Rosè said running over to Jennie and hugging Her.
"N-no"Jennie replied.

Jin told everything to the other boys.(Just what Jennie had told about the Chanel Store.Not their Kiss and talk)

"Ok, Let's go back home.We will talk about this tomorrow."Namjoon said and The boys went back home.

"Jennie your hiding something."Jisoo said.
"I am not"Jennie said and went to sleep.

"Don't you want to have dinner?"Lisa asked.
"No"Jennie replied.

Lisa,Jisoo and Rosè ate their watery pea soup and went to sleep as well.