'The Still Smirking Suga'

It was a long journey from that hill to Club YG and when they did arrive,It was already 9PM.

The boys parked their helicopter grandly on the top of the Club.
The Club had a helicopter parking lot there because a lot of guests preferred to come their using helicopters.

They then went inside their premium bar.
Sana once again came to them to serve them their drinks.
"And what would you like sir?"Sana asked Jimin.
"Your Kiss"Jimin replied winking.
"We don't offer that"Sana said blankly.

"Oh Man,Just come on already"Jimin said, rolling hai eyes.
He got up and pulled Sana closer.
"I like you"He whispered in her ears.
Sana's eyes widened.

"I am not allowed to date sir"She said nervously.
"Don't worry, I'll kill your fucking boss"Jimin said, smirking.

Sana gulped and went to get their drinks.
After serving them rather hurriedly,She ran off without a look at Jimin.

At 9:30, BLACKPINK,The beautiful and talented girls stepped out for another amazing and wonderful performance.

After the performance ended,
The boys couldn't help but clap loudly and cheer like obsessed fanboys.

"Stop all of you"Namjoon muttered feeling embarrassed when he realised what he was doing.
The others also realised that they were behaving like lunatics and stopped it.

Jennie smiled at Jin when they were going back and Jin turned pink.

Yoongi was so impressed with Lisa's visuals and rap that without even thinking,he went kissed her.
Lisa was startled but soon she started kissing him back.

Jisoo was so furious.
Jennie and Rosè were holding her back from going and punching Suga.

The boys smirked seeing Suga kiss a girl.
After awhile,Lisa pulled back and looked at Suga who was smirking.

"That was hot, babygirl"He said,the smirk not leaving his face.
Lisa blushed.
"You are hot too"She said.

"ENOUGH!"Jisoo bellowed separating Lisa from Suga.
Lisa and Suga both looked confused.

And Jisoo stared at her angrily.
Jisoo started shouting at Lisa and even raised her hand accidentally and then quickly put it down before hitting Lisa.

Lisa was in tears now seeing her Unnie shout at her like that.
"Unnie Stop it!"Rosie sheirked and hugged Lisa.

The boys unbothered by the drama started cheering 'The Still Smirking Suga.'

After a few minutes, Jisoo seemed to have calm down.
And also realise what she had just done.

"Lisa,I am so sorry,I lost control!"Jisoo screamed and pulled Lisa into a big tight hug.
Jisoo wasn't crying as she was very strong but her eyes were watery after having scolded her dear sister accidentally.

After Jisoo stopped hugging Lisa,Lisa said "I forgive you Unnie".
Jisoo wiped Lisa's tears.

The  Smirking Suga kissed Lisa's cheek which made Lisa turn red and then left, whistling.

The other boys giggled and muttered to each other "Suga's Swag" and left too.

"So Lisa,Why did you kiss him?"Jisoo asked,her voice seemed a bit angry.
"He kissed me so I decided to kiss him too,I couldn't resist it,He was so hot"Lisa admitted.

Jennie and Rosè giggled but Jisoo's face still had a serious expression as though someone had threatened to kill her mother.

"Relax Unnie,I also like Jin"Jennie accidently confessed while giggling.
All eyes turned on her.

"What!?"Jisoo,Rosè and Lisa said together.
"Oops"Jennie said Innocently.

Now Jennie had to tell them that what exactly had happened in the mansion and also what happened the night Jin locked himself with her.

"Aha,I knew something was up that night!"Rosie exclaimed.
Jisoo however frowned and said "Just brilliant,You both fell in love with some stupid, dangerous and heartless mafias"glaring at Lisa and Jennie.

Jennie and Lisa gulped.
"I didn't fell in love Unnie!"Lisa screamed.
Jisoo glared at her.
"Fine,I did"Lisa murmured.

"Go to sleep now all of you, It's 11"Jisoo said firmly and they all went to bed without a word.