The Chanel Manager

"Now let's stop the drama and go eat something,I am starving"Jungkook said clutching his stomach.
"OK, Come all of you including you Jennie "Namjoon said and went away.

They all gathered in their big dining hall and sat down.
Food was already served.
Today's meal was spring rolls, pancakes, porridge Sandwiches,salads,juices,
Fruits,Coffee,croissants,toasts,
yogurt,muffins,waffles,cereals, sausages and eggs.

Jennie put a spring roll,a waffle,some muffins,apples and strawberries and 2 toast on her plate.She took a cup of coffee as well.
"I have never ate so much and so tasty"Jennie said stuffing her face with a spring roll.

"Don't worry once you will marry me you will get everything!"Jin said smirking.
"I would never!"Jennie said giggling.

"So Jennie now we will go the Chanel Manager."Namjoon said.
Jennie nodded.

"Ugh, She's only staying for just one day let her enjoy a bit."Jin said groaning.
"Ok, Let's take her to our company.Plus we haven't even went to our company for like 10 days,we just called the manger for news."Jhope said sighing.

They all sat in their car and went to their company.
"Wow,I love the car,I want one "Jennie said admiring the car.
"MARRY ME AND GET 20 CARS LIKE THAT!"Jin screamed hugging her.
"I won't marry you.Not yet"Jennie said smirking.

Soobin came and greeted them.
"Good morning sirs and oohoo who's that?"He asked pointing at Jennie.
"My girlfriend"Jin announced proudly.
"Wow! That's wonderful sir!"Soobin said happily.
"I know right, She's the best!"Jin said hugging Jennie again and kissed her on the cheek.
Jennie giggled.

"Sir,Our drugs are still getting stolen,I thought you caught the criminal."Soobin said sadly.
"We didn't actually caught the culprit we just know who it is and we are gonna go find more information at afternoon."Jungkook explained.
Soobin nodded.
"Soobin,Go show Jennie around the company till then we are just gonna go check if everything's alright."Jimin commanded.
Soobin nodded and guided Jennie inside.

1PM
Club YG

"Ok,So I am worried about Jennie, She's been gone since night."Rosè said as Jisoo served One sausage each to everyone.
"And the food's getting lamer."Lisa said sighing.
"I wonder if they are giving Jennie food or letting her starve."Jisoo said.

"Where's Jennie?"Nayeon asked coming in.
Jisoo sighed and explained her everything.
"What the fuck! Those people kidnapped her!"Nayeon said looking Horrified.

"Doens't make a difference,We are already kidnapped here."Sana said entering.
"That's true "Rosè said sighing.

"And Btw,I was here to ask you guys about your food stock.Mine's very scarce."Sana said.
"Everyone's is!"Nayeon said.

"Oh"Sana said.
BLACKPINK ate their meal and went to work.

BANGTAN DRUGS COMPANY

"Wow,Your company is soo big!"Jennie exclaimed.
Jin smiled.
But then Jennie frowned and said "But you sell illegal stuff".
Jin shrugged."I am a mafia, Jennie"He said.

"Jin, Let's finish this Chanel Manager stuff then I wanna go back to my unnies."Jennie said pouting.
"Aren't you enjoying here?"Jin asked raising his eyebrows.
"I am enjoying, It's a wonderful place but I really miss my unnies "Jennie said hugging Jin.
"OK fine let's go "Jin said hugging her back.

Jin informed the others and they all drove off to the Chanel store which Jennie visits.

Chanel Shop

They all entered inside.
As soon as they had entered,the room was filled with murmurs and gasps.
They were,afterall, mafias.

A few people left which was more better for them.
They went to the manager.
Jennie nodded after seeing the manager.
So,The manager was same.

Suga grabbed the manager's coller.
"W-what are you doing!?"The manager blurted out.
"Do you know EXO?"Suga asked.
"EXO?N-No I don't know anything"The manager replied.
Jin slapped him hard.
"Tell the truth!"Jin shouted.
"Suho just shops here"The manager said who was very terrified.

Jhope decided to volunteer.
He beat the manager whose face was now covered in blood.
Jennie who was horrified stood beside the door.
"Is Jisoo single?"Taehyung whispered to her.

"What the fuck! She's not dating a mafia!"Jennie said shocked.
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

The manager finally confessed that he was selling special dress to EXO for their illegal stuff and was being paid a lot.
Namjoon smirked.
He told The manager to put a tracker on the clothes.
The manager finally agreed when he was offered double than EXO paid him.

The boys announced to Jennie that they were sleepy and drove home.

Jennie wasn't sleepy but since everyone was sleeping,She decided to take a nap as well.

Guns X Drinks On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara