The Commotion

8AM

The other BANGTAN members woke up.
They were all very surprised to find that Jin was already ready.
But Jin lied that he just didn't feel sleepy.

The rest of BTS went to get ready.

8:30PM

They all got ready.
"I still don't believe Jin"Taehyung commented.
"Nor Do I"Jimin agreed.

"Where's Jennie?"Suga asked suddenly.
Jennie came in.
Everyone except Jin gasped.
"Why is she wearing Jin's suit?"Namjoon asked fiercely.
Jennie looked at Jin.
"I-I  Well she has to wear something "Jin said.
"No She wear the same Clothes for atleast 2-3 days,It is not such a big deal"Jungkook said.

"Hey Sorry, Don't make such a fuss"Jin said embarrassed.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON'T MAKE A FUSS!HOW CAN YOU SHARE YOUR CLOTHES WITH A  FUCKING SERVANT!"Taehyung bellowed.
Tears came down Jennie's face hearing those hurtful words.

"I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS A SERVANT!I TRULY LOVED HER,I TRULY LOVE HER AND I WILL TRULY LOVE HER!I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF SHE IS POOR!I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A HAPPY LIVING OF US AND I WILL ONLY MARRY HER,STOP ME IF YOU CAN!"Jin shouted angrily.

Jennie was in tears of joy now.
She ran forward,not afraid of the mafias she just cared about her love now and gave Jin a big kiss on the lips.

Jin was surprised at first but then he kissed her back deepening the kiss.

The rest of the BTS was just there standing shocked by 2 things -
First of Jin's love story and second seeing their brothers shout at each other for the first time.

They all couldn't decide whether to feel happy about Jin or sad about the fight.

Taehyung spoke in between the kiss"I am sorry,I kind off lost my temper,Pls forgive me Jin"He said embarrassed.
Jin stopped kissing Jennie and looked at Taehyung smiling "Can't you wait a damn minute?Why do you have the speak in between my kiss?"He said.

Taehyung ran and hugged Jin  hugged him back.
Jennie was feeling more overjoyed now.
She felt a bit lonely that her unnies weren't there but still atleast she had Jin or maybe the others would atleast respect her now.

(A/N- This was a big drama but eventually it ended with a very happy ending.
I personally think this is the best chapter of the whole book.
Hope you enjoy it!)