Plans

Next Day
6:30 AM
The Drinks

"I tell you, Something mischievous happened last night."Rosè said.
"Shut up.I am hungry,Get me something to eat."Jennie said trying to change the topic.

"The month's over,Have they forgotten to restock us?"Jisoo said questioning the amount of food they had.

"I'll go ask Nayeon to see if they have restocked hers."Jisoo Said finally.

"Hey Jisoo have they restocked you?"Nayeon said coming in.

"Nayeon,I was about to ask you the same thing.No they haven't restocked us."Jisoo replied sadly.

Yuna came in."They say to survive on that stock for another week."She explained.
Nayeon sighed."Guess I have to adjust "She said and left.

"So,Are we gonna get anything to eat?"Lisa asked.
"Yes,Have a slice of bread all of you."Jisoo said sadly.

"Please Unnie,That won't fulfill our stomach,We will starve!"Rosè pleaded.
"Well,Have an apple each then.I am sorry,We have to save up the food.We don't have much girls."Jisoo said.

They all ate their breakfast and went to clean the bar.

The Guns
9:00PM

"Ya,Jin Oppa why are you blushing?"Jungkook asked Jin.
"I am not,You brat!"Jin said.

"I don't know,But i suspect something else happened yesterday night in the room."Taehyung said.
"Not something.A lot!"Jimin said.

"Shut up and eat your breakfast."Jin said as their delicious meal of pancakes, sandwiches,fruits,salad, juices and eggs were laid down by the maids.

"And yeah back to the information we got last night"Namjoon said.
"Oh yeah,She says it's EXO."Jin said.

"Not surprised."Taehyung said.
"Shall we go threaten that Manager for more information?"Jimin suggested.

"We can,But what if that manager's been fired or something?"Jhope said.
"Let's take that girl then."Suga said.

"Gonna bother the poor girl again then?"Namjoon said smirking.
"Yeah"Jin said smirking back.