Jennie reunites with her unnies

4PM Bangtan Mansion

They all woke up.
Jennie started requesting them to take her back to her unnies.
"Well OK"Jin said sighing.
"Yay"Jennie beamed.

They drove off to Club YG.
Jennie got out of the car and rushed inside.
BTS went back to their mansion.

"Unnie!!"Jennie screamed and hugged Jisoo.
"Jennie you are here!"Jisoo said hugging Jennie back.
"JENNIE UNNIE!!"Rosè screamed and hugged Jennie so tight that Jennie couldn't breathe.
Jennie pulled back the hug and then hugged Lisa who was beaming excitedly at Jennie's return.

"Whose suit are you wearing Jen?"Jisoo asked suspiciously.
"Did they treat you properly?What exactly happened there?"Rosè asked anxiously.
"Sit down all of you, I'll explain everything"Jennie said sitting down on her familiar bed.
Jisoo gave Jennie a glass of water which Jennie drank happily as she was thirsty and began talking.

"First,When they took me the Chanel Shop was already closed so they told me to sleep in one of their spare bedrooms"Jennie began.
"Didn't they give you dinner!"Jisoo said interrupting Jennie.
"No,They did give me rolls and ...soup!"Jennie explained.
"Wow,They didn't starve you meanwhile we had watery cabbage soup!"Lisa said frustrated.
"Yeah,And after that next morning I wore Jin's suit"Jennie said pointing to the suit she was wearing.

"Then,I had breakfast then they took me to their company,I just explored there while those mafias worked"Jennie said recalling what had happened.
"Means they didn't torture you or stuff?"Rosè asked confused.
"No,They actually treated me pretty well"Jennie admitted.
"I still don't think they are good people "Jisoo said frowning.

"Anyways,after that we visited the manager with whom they planned up stuff and then I took a nap and then they dropped me here with you guys!"Jennie said hugging them all again.

"Ya,Now we gotta go back to work!"Lisa sighed getting up.
They all got up and went to to do their work.

Bangtan Mansion

"Oh Man!I miss Jennie already!"Jin said pouting.
"Well,I think I would like that long legged girl with bangs,She is so hot!"Suga said
while smirking.
"Please that angelic voice girl is the best!"Jungkook argued.
"Nah my deep voiced babygirl"Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"I vote for the hot barista!"Jimin shouted which made everyone look at Jimin.
"What?She is cutee!"Jimin smirked.

Guns X Drinks जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें