Chapter 11

Silas sat on the coffee table facing Grace.
"I don't like it"
"Why not?
"The kids could find out. They will find out. And why would we go away together?"
"We are trying it out. We're seeing if we want this" He motioned between them "I think this is what I want. What do you want?" He asked. Grace bit her lip as she thought over his proposal "Biting your lip will only make me want sex" he smirked making her smile and the lip drop from her mouth.
"Okay" she let out in a sigh.
"What?"
"I said okay. Let's do it" Grace smiled. Silas slammed their lips together, he gripped her waist and pulled her on top of him.
"Sorry I got over excited" he smiled up at her.
"It's okay. But this table isn't going to hold our weight for much longer" She smiled.
"Oh yeah right" Silas tried to move at the same time as Grace and they both ended up on the floor in fits of laughter.
"Okay, okay. Get up before we get busted again" she laughed as he got up and pulled her to her feet.

"Alright kids, emergency numbers are on the front door. Rose is going to check on you. I will call you everyday, I should be back on Friday night. It's still a school week so go to school and work and if you miss a day there will be hell to pay" she smiled at them all.
"We'll go to school mom" Poppy assured her.
"No boys, no girls, no....people" she added for Alex.
"You know dad's left too mom. I wonder when he'll be back" Miles shot.
"You'll have to ask him" she smiled "I'll be back soon. I love you all" she smiled, kissing each one on their heads. When she reached Miles he tried to pull away from her but she caught him and planted a longer kiss to his head "I love you, my not so baby, eldest baby" she smiled at him before she grabbed her stuff "Bye kids!" She called as she left.

Grace pulled into the parking lot of a Store in the next town over. Silas opened the car door for her, helping her out.
"Are you going to tell me where we're going now?"
"Nope, get in the front seat of my car and blindfold yourself whilst I get your bags" he smiled moving to the trunk of her car.
"Seriously?"
"Seriously" he smirked.
Grace sat in the car blindfolded as Silas drove to their mystery location.
"We're here" Grace moved to pull the blindfold off but he stopped her "Wait. Don't take it off yet" he ordered. Grace listened as Silas got out of the car, closing his door before he opened hers, helped her out of the car, then closed her car door "Okay, surprise" He pulled the blindfold off, revealing a summerhouse by the ocean.
"The summerhouse!" She gasped in surprise.
"The summerhouse" he smiled.
"We haven't been here since Poppy was little"
"I know" he smiled, holding her from behind.
"Let's go in" she said excitedly. Silas grabbed the bags and dropped them in the hallway, finding her starting a fire in the fireplace.
"I love this fireplace" she smiled up at him.
"I love, making love to you by this fireplace" he smirked sitting behind her, kissing her neck.
"The last time we did that was....-"
"The night we skinny dipped and slid around the floor in front of this fire" he smirked working on the buttons of her shirt.
"I thought we were coming here to talk?"
"Oh yeah? I don't know where you got that idea from" he smirked working at the buttons on her jeans.
"We were supposed to talk about what we want to do about us"
"Were we?" He smirked as she gasped, his finger tracing lines just under her panties waist line.
"Si-" she gasped, her head falling back onto his shoulder.
"You still want to talk?" He smirked against the shell of her ear, his hand slipping lower, his finger circling her clit.
"Fuck" she gasped, gripping his head and his wrist "Talk...later" she gasped again as his finger slipped inside of her. Silas moved his hand back to the waistband of her panties.
"We could always talk now if you want" he smirked.
"Don't stop until I tell you to stop" she ordered.
"Yes my darling" he smirked, his hand slipping lower.

Grace woke up with Silas's warm arm wrapped around her torso and a blanket covering their bodies. She shivered against the cool air and decided to light the fire. When Silas opened his eyes he saw Grace sitting in front of the fire, the blanket lying around her waist. He quickly and quietly took a picture of her before he moved behind her, placing a kiss to her bare back.
"Morning my darling" his head rested on her shoulder, playing with her hair.
"Afternoon"
"Afternoon my darling"
"We need lunch and to talk" she reminded him.
"What do you want to eat?" He kissed her shoulder again, running a hand down her arm making her shiver despite the warmth of the fire.
"Anything, I'm starving" she smiled, looking over her shoulder at him.
"I can think of a meal I'd enjoy" he smirked, taking her face in his hand, he kissed her deeply.
"Real food before I resort to cannibalism" she smiled.
"Understood" he smiled reaching for his phone, he called for pizza.
"So...."
"So...."
"What do you want from this?" She motioned between them.
"I'm not sure. Sex definitely, it's only improved with age" he smirked.
"We could try out getting back together. But the kids might not like it"
"Miles would be the toughest cookie to crack, but the other kids would warm up to the idea faster"
"So? You want to try this?"
"Yes, I do"
"You know that would mean dating, like we're kids again"
"Of course"
"And that would mean no sex-"
"Wait what? You can't do that to me! God just looking at you drives me crazy-" he rambled on until Grace's laughter cut him off.
"I was kidding" she laughed.
"That's not fair" he grumbled, pulling her to him kissing her.
"It was a good joke. Can you seriously not touch me for more than a few hours at a time?"
"God no. I can't keep my mind, or my hands, or my mouth off of you" he smirked kissing her again "You are like a drug" he kissed her chin "Everytime I have you" he kissed her throat "I have to have more of you" he kissed her chest "I'm so I'm love with you and I have five years to make up for" he kissed again this time on her mouth.
"I still love you. No matter how many times I tell myself that I'm done with you, a part of me can't let go. I don't want to let go of you. Your familiar and different at the same time, from the minute I looked at you in my father's store, before you even touched me, I was yours. I can't be with anyone else, I can't love anyone else" she admitted. Silas looked at her, seeing her genuine love for him in her eyes, he brought their lips together, savoring her and their love for one another.
"I would fuck you again but the pizza's going to be here soon and that won't be enough time for what I want to make you feel" his gruff voice vibrated through her. He threaded his hand through her hair, bringing their heads together, he whispered "I love you. No one else comes close. What I did was unforgivable, you deserve the world and I am going to spend the rest of my life until I take my dying breath giving you everything you deserve. And even then it won't ever be enough" they opened their eyes, meeting each other's eyes, they brought their lips together again.

Mrs Green, Miss Donnelly, Mrs Palfrey, Mrs Wright and Miss Stride sat at the café knitting.
"Did you know that Silas has left town for a few days" Miss Donnelly told them.
"Where has he gone?" Mrs Palfrey asked.
"He said he had business" Miss Donnelly shrugged.
"Seems suspicious to me" Mrs Green's eyebrows knitted together.
"Hello ladies, is it me or do the five of you get younger everyday" Poppy smiled.
"Gossip keeps us young" Mrs Green smiled.
"That I can believe" Poppy smiled ordering her coffee.
"Where's your mother today? She wasn't in her store" Mrs Wright asked.
"She's gone out of town for a few days to clear her head, with dad around she really needs it" she smiled kindly, moving to take her waiting coffee.
"Well, we've heard that your father has left town too, on business" Mrs Green probed.
"Yeah he did. Mom just needs time away from everything" Poppy explained.
"Would it have anything to do with your father?" Miss Stride asked.
"Mom would ground me if I told you anything. I plead the fifth" Poppy smiled, placing her free hand over her heart.
"What happened to caring for your elders?" Mrs Green groaned.
"I don't think that extends to gossip" Poppy smiled saying goodbye before she left them all grumbling and wondering.

Grace finished her last bite of pizza, wiping her greasy hands on a napkin.
"Delicious" She smiled.
"That was the best meal I've ever eaten" he smiled, wiping his hands.
"I need a shower"
"So do I" he smirked.
"Alone"
"Together" he smirked moving towards her.
"I want to be clean"
"I'll wash you" he smirked, pulling her onto his lap "After I fuck you" he smirked against her lips before he kissed her. Silas carried her upstairs to the shower, switching it on before they both climbed in. Silas let the hot water wash over him, before he leant against the back wall of the shower, pulling Grace to him.
"We're definitely way to old for this"
"Our kids would be shocked at all the naughty things we get up to" he smiled kissing her.
"Sex is mind-blowing at this age" she smiled.
"Your never too old for orgasms" he smirked kissing her again as the water ran over them and the steam filled the bathroom.