Chapter 16

Grace groaned lightly, rubbing her nose against Silas's chest as she woke up. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, seeing Miles sat in the chair in the corner of the room.
"How long have you been there?" She asked.
"Not long. You looked peaceful"
"I told you dad about the scar and what happened last night. He looked so guilty" she sighed, stroking the hair out of his face.
"He should feel guilty" he shot back.
"It wasn't all his fault"
"You didn't cheat mom"
"I shut your dad out-"
"Love isn't just about sex, he's an ass that should've kept it in his pants"
"The affair wasn't because of sex" she sighed in anger.
"Then what? What made him cheat? What made cut yourself?"
"Miles don't shout at your mom" Silas ordered as he sat up in bed next to Grace "I accept responsibility for what your mom did to herself if I hadn't had cheated it may not have pushed her over the edge but loosing the baby wasn't-"
"Wait what!" Miles froze in shock.
"I never told the kids about Maddie" she told Silas.
"That's why dad had the affair because of the baby?" Miles ran a hand through his hair.
"I needed some comfort but so did your mom. I regret what I did every day" Silas sighed.
"I...I...I need to think" Miles left the room quickly, the door closing behind him.
"I'm sorry. I didn't think" he sighed.
"It's okay. The truth was going to come out sooner or later" she shrugged "You know tomorrow would've been the day we lost her"
"I think about her all the time. I imagine she would have light brown hair like you and blue eyes like me and you wouldn't be able to say no to her smirk like me" he smiled.
"Can we do something in her memory?"
"Like what?"
"I don't know" she shrugged "Why don't we just spend the day together, me and you, let's just be us" she smiled.
"Okay" he smiled.

Flashback:
Grace loaded the laundry into the washer, finding Silas's shirt with a stain on the collar. She rubbed at it with her finger trying to get the lipstick appearing stain out but she failed. She spotted his suit jacket on the back of one of the dining room chairs, she searched through the pockets, her hand landing on some silk material in one of them. She pulled it out, looking at the lace panties she held in her hand, her heart shattered.
Grace stood at the kitchen island, after having put the kids to bed, with her fourth large glass of wine.
"Hey honey" Silas smiled as he entered the kitchen "How are the kids? Did they go down quickly?" He asked, kissing her cheek as he looked back at his phone.
"Si, look at me" he turned his phone off, placing it on the counter, knowing something was wrong.
"What's wrong?" Grace pulled the underwear out of her pocket and threw it on the counter, taking a big swig of her drink "Gracie please let me explain-"
"No. You don't have the right to explain yourself" she bit angrily.
"Gracie give me a chance"
"I gave you a chance!" She shouted "I lost our baby and the first thing you do is fuck your fucking secretary" she threw up her hands in the air before she took another swig of her drink.
"Ashley means nothing to me"
"God! Why? Why would you do this to us? To the kids!?"
"I needed something Gracie. I needed comfort off someone and I couldn't have that off you"
"Because I was going through a miscarriage!"
"I know! That's why it happened. I needed you so much that I went to someone else-"
"So your blaming loosing Maddie on me? Typical" she scoffed finishing the rest of her drink.
"Of course not, Gracie none of this is your fault" He moved towards her.
"Don't touch me. Don't you dare" she bit moving out of his reach.
"What can I do to make this better?"
"Leave" she muttered.
"What?"
"Leave! Get out of my house and my life!" She demanded. After a moment of silence, Silas grabbed his bag and keys before he turned back to Grace.
"Gracie-"
"Don't call me that" she snapped. Silas left the house, the door shutting behind him before Grace burst into floods of tears.
"What did daddy do?" Alex asked Miles, who had his arm wrapped around her.
"Dad had an affair. He's a bad man" Miles told her, holding her tighter as they all listened to the sounds of their mother's cries from the top of the stairs.

Grace sat at the dinner table with her children and Silas. Poppy was still giving Grace the silent treatment.
"How was school?" Grace smiled.
"Nothing worth talking about" Alex shrugged.
"Oh" Grace frowned. The room fell into silence again other than the sounds of utensils hitting off plates.
Silas moved his hand to Grace's knee, feeling her tense up at the heat of his hand. He moved higher under her dress, her ran his finger over her center over her panties. She gripped his wrist, holding back her moan.
"Excuse me" Grace muttered, pushing Silas's hand away before she rose from the table heading to the bathroom. As the door closed behind her, it opened again as Silas entered. He smirked at her in the mirror. Grace switched on the faucet splashing her face, and Silas took the opportunity to grip her hips, pulling her body against his.
"Si. I'm not going to do this with the kids at the table" he smirked wickedly, darkness passing through his eyes.
"Take your panties off my darling"
"Not with the kids at the table"
"Take them off now or I'll fuck you right here, right now with them right down the hall" Grace paused for a moment before she reached under her dress, her hands bumping with Silas's as she pulled them off. She dropped them to the floor, handing them to him.
"That's my good girl" he smirked, kissing the side of her head.
"Are we not going to talk about the deafening silence around the table?" She asked.
"What's there to say? You have the kids handled and they hate the fact that I'm fucking their mother so I'm no help" he shrugged his hands palming at the material of her waist.
"Maybe taking their mothers panties is no help either" she smiled.
"Hey, look at it this way if the kids don't talk at least we can have some fun" he smirked "You'd better go back first"
"Be gentle, three of our kids are old enough to have sex plus Poppy, I can't moan at the dinner table" she warned.
"You don't like it gentle" he smirked. Grace rolled her eyes before leaving the bathroom and rejoining the table.
The kids were talking, ignoring their parents as they each joined the table. Silas took his moment, his hand slipping under her dress again, Grace tried to keep her face straight as his finger traced over her again. Grace covered her face with her napkin as her eyes widened as Silas's finger slipped inside of her.
"Are you okay mom?" Alex asked.
"Yeah baby, just fine" Grace smiled, putting her napkin back on her lap. Silas hid his smirk as he took a sip of water, choking on it as Grace's hand rubbed his thigh.
"You okay dad?" Alex asked.
"Yes. Just sipped to quickly" he smiled, seeing Grace out of the corner of his eye smirking, he added another finger inside of her, pumping faster. Grace's toes curled as Silas drove her closer to the edge with each pump and swipe of his fingers. Grace gripped his wrist tightly as he spread her legs further, his third finger prodding at her, seeking entrance.
"The guys want to practice tonight can Oliver and I be excused?" Archer asked. Grace nodded quickly, not trusting her voice, the two boys left the table, the room falling silent again.
"Can we-" Poppy began but Grace cut her off.
"Your excused. Your all excused" Grace managed to get out without moaning or gasping. The last three children moved their plates to the kitchen before they left the house too, the front door clicking shut behind them.
"God Si, just finish me off" Grace groaned, leaning back in her chair, the grip on his wrist tightening as she moved his hand to where she needed it the most. Silas leant towards her ear, smiling wickedly.
"How do you want to finish?"
"Fuck me in our bed until I scream"
"Yes my darling, but first I want you to finish right here" he smirked, watching as she twitched and shifted her hips to meet the rhythm of his fingers.
"Si" she gasped.
"Come my love. Take what you need" Grace came on his fingers, her pants slowing back into regular breaths after a few minutes. Silas slipped his hand from her, a shiver running down her spine.
"God I love you" Grace smiled blissfully.
"What? What did you say Gracie?" When Grace opened her eyes, she saw Silas staring at her, his eyes wide with lust and adoration for her.
"I love you, my darling" she smiled at him. Silas got up from his seat and threw Grace over his shoulder, carrying her to her bedroom. He threw her down of the bed looking down at her.
"I love you. More than anything I love you. God. Your the only one I want, your so fucking beautiful" she smiled up at him before he slammed their lips together.