chapter eight.

After showing Bang PD, Namjoon, and Hobi her track from class it was time for lunch. Hobi had to go to dance practice with Jimin, so it was just Namjoon and Rae during lunch. She discovered the food at HYBE was pretty good and there was even a coffee bar. Namjoon helped her set up her company email account as well, connecting her schedule and syncing all of theirs as well.

"But you can turn ours all off here if it gets to be too much. We keep personal stuff there too, it just helps to have everyone on the same page." he said to her, arm around her shoulder and clicking things on her laptop. They were now back in his studio, snuggling on the couch and working. In the pending section of her calendar she saw an event with Hobi that he had titled 'Hope World with Cutie!!', making her smile as she accepted the invite for tomorrow at 3:00. She was able to see that every Friday before she would leave the building at 6:30 she would meet with Bang PD to discuss what she did that week to count towards her grade.

"I might keep some of it on. Just so I know where you guys are." she said, scrolling. Hobi and Jimin were at dance practice it said, Jungkook was at boxing, and Taehyung was at lunch with some friends. Jin wasn't doing anything today it claimed and Yoongi was just in 'Do Not Disturb' mode. Rae's schedule today was bare except for three events; the first was the introduction with Namjoon and Bang PD, the second a two-hour studio session with Yoongi, and the third being dinner with Jimin. "Wait - a studio session with Yoongi?" she asked, clicking on the event. There were no details other than the time to show up and when she would leave.

"Look at you, invited by the genius himself. He completely has a soft spot for you." Namjoon said, pushing Rae's computer away and now fully embracing her. Rae's face flamed up as she adjusted her position to face him.

"That's still not for another thirty minutes..." she muttered. Namjoon's face got closer to hers, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. Was he gonna kiss her? She hadn't kissed Namjoon yet.

"I have an idea of something we could do." he said to her. With that, Namjoon brought his lips down onto hers. Rae couldn't help but reciprocate almost immediately, melting into his embrace. She reciprocated immediately, moving her lips against his as they kissed. She felt their bond strengthening, now a little more solid with a kiss. It made her want more - she wanted to feel all of him right now, and she did. Rae put her hands right over Namjoon's chest, pressing herself into him.

Apparently, Namjoon wanted more as well. He put his arms around Rae and moved her on the couch - laying her flat on her back with him over her. Their lips never parted, but instead, Namjoon's tongue licked along her bottom lip, asking for entry. Rae let him in and soon later felt his tongue enter her mouth and collide with hers. Slowly his hands started to move as well, one staying firm on her lower back but the other starting to travel upwards, under her shirt. Rae let out a small whine that only encouraged him more as his hand moved faster now, feeling the softness of her skin until he hit her chest.

Namjoon gently grabbed hold of one of her breasts, making her whine again as he deepened their kiss. Rae moved her arms around his neck to try to get him closer, grinding herself up to meet him. Namjoon let out a grunt as he pushed her backward, hand now on her hip holding her tightly as he ground himself against her. Rae let out a louder moan feeling his hardness against her and Namjoon stopped abruptly.

"We need to stop - as much as I don't want to. Not here, not yet." he said to her. Rae practically whined as he sat her up, Namjoon awkwardly shifting his pants.

Well, I'm hard at lunch now... Rae almost wheeze when Taehyung came through in her head and she realized that everyone in the bond would feel how aroused she was right now.

Jagi, we need to teach you how to control those emotions of yours if you're gonna make out with Namjoon like that. For our sakes. Jin was next and Rae felt like she wanted to absolutely die.