chapter sixteen.

Rae scrambled out of Hobi's studio once she had her stuff. The idea of being edged for an entire day made her feel a lot of mixed emotions - excited because it was something she hadn't done before, and absolutely terrified because she knew that it was now going to be a long day for her. She had to wonder how she was going to be able to fit everyone in before the end of the day with a packed schedule - but clearly, they had done the work for her.

Namjoon was hunched over a notebook on his desk when Rae entered his studio. Hearing the commotion, he turned around and gave her a dimpled smile.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Joon. It took longer than we thought." she said, closing the door behind her and going over to his couch.

"No worries, love. Come here." he said, patting his lap. Rae bit her lip ever so slightly as he did so and prayed that he wouldn't feel how wet she was - she cursed that she decided to wear a skirt today. She nodded as she sat down on his lap, making herself comfortable as he wrapped an arm around her. "Hobi told me that you would be late. How was your meeting?"

"It was good, I learned a lot." she said to him, nuzzling into his chest. Namjoon pressed a soft kiss to her forehead and situated one of his hands on her thigh. Rae took a sharp intake of breath as he started reading off to her lyrics that he came up with, keeping his hand there. She was so wet as he spoke - seeing him work turning her on more than she thought it would. Plus, after getting fucked by Jimin that morning and then the interaction with Hobi earlier... Rae concluded that she was probably going to die today.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked her after thirty minutes. It was getting close to lunch, so Namjoon thought maybe his youngest soulmate was hungry. But he doesn't quite think that's all - he'd have to see what else was going on.

"Uh - yeah, I'm good. Just a little tired." she pulled an excuse right out of her ass to cover herself. Just as Namjoon looked like he wasn't going to take that answer, Jin popped into her head.

Jagi, come to my studio. Tell him you need to go to the bathroom.

Rae used that excuse and he looked at her narrowly, not thinking that he entirely bought it as she dashed out, closing the door behind her and going towards Jin's studio. The door was already open, so she entered with a soft knock and shut it behind her.

"Jagi... come to your Oppa." Jin was waiting for her in his desk chair, legs spread apart that made Rae drool. Rae nodded dumbly as she walked towards him. Jin put his arms around her softly and brought her closer to him. "How nice of Jimin to pick this cute little skirt out for you today..."

"Oppa..." Rae let out a little whine as his hands traveled under her skirt.

"Are you being needy, little one?" he asked her. Rae nodded as she felt Jin's fingers reach her panties, a long finger stroking her wetness on top of the fabric. "Very needy... sit on Oppa's lap." Jin was gentle as he guided Rae onto his lap, moving her panties aside as she sat. Rae let out a whine as he gently slid two of his fingers into her, holding onto her just as gently.

"Oppa..." Rae whined, tucking her head into his shoulder.

"I know little one... you're so wet for Oppa." he said back to her, thrusting his fingers and scissoring them. Rae let out a soft moan as she ground her hips into Jin's fingers, feeling his lips attach to her neck. "Good girl, let oppa stretch you out." Rae whined as her arousal sent her mind into a hazy state, going into overdrive. Being told she was good was music to her ears, unlocking a praise kink she didn't even know she had.

"Feels so good, Oppa." she said to him quietly, mind going a little dumb.

"Yeah? You like being filled up by Oppa?" he asked. A moan was all Rae was able to let out as her arousal spread throughout the rest of her body, making her start to shake. She had her head buried in Jin's shoulder as he fucked his fingers into her heat. When Jin felt her getting too tight, possibly too close to a release, he withdrew his fingers.