Chapter six

I woke up with a throbbing headache but I wasn't in my bed. I was on the couch.

"What the?- how did I get down here?" I ask.

"Conrad caught you sleepwalking into the pool at like 2 this morning so he carried you here." Jeremiah replied.

"Oh."

"Yeah you were gonna drown." Conrad interrupted while walking into the room.

"Jere why don't you make cam your hangover smoothie." Conrad suggests.

"What why? Were you drunk last night?" Jeremiah asks me.

I was about to say yes when my mom walked in and interrupted me.

"Who was drunk last night?" She asks.

"Cam-" Jere gets cut off.

"Me, i uh- I was drunk." Conrad lies.

"Ugh Conrad you dirty alcoholic." Susannah jokes.

"Me and the moms are going out for a girls day so you kids have the house to yourselves." Laurel announces.

"Yup, so no parties, and no boys Camila. I know what you're like." My mom pointed out.

"Yes mom I get it." I groan.

"Boys? Camila? Yeah right." Conrad laughs.

"You wouldn't even recognise her Connie, last time I left her in the house, I walked into about 50 teenage boys all dancing around her, little slut!" my mom says.

"Mom! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone." I yell.

"And it wasn't 50 boys, it was more like 20." I continue.

"Damn, Cammie, you're one party animal." Jeremiah giggles.

Conrad just stared at me and my mom in shock.

The moms all leave the house and Conrad and Jeremiah look and each other and say in sync:

"Party."

We all texted everyone we knew and threw a garden party.

Me and belly mostly stuck around with the deb girls, including Nicole.

Unfortunately.

"Hey Camila, thanks for the invite! So what we drinking tonight?" Shayla asked.

"Mango margaritas, my fave." I laugh.

"Better save me one." Conrad says brushing past me.

I look over at him and see him asking me to go inside with him.

"Sorry for inviting Nicole, she was in the group chat i texted and I didn't even realise." He says.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Don't make me explain myself Cammie, you know why."

Yeah I do know why, you think I'm jealous Conrad fisher. And you're not wrong.

"Well I don't know, soo." I say walking off.

"What was that about?" Belly asks.

"It's nothing, now who's down for a drinking game?" I yell.

We all split into teams and try to throw ping-pong balls into plastic cups.

"I bet you $50 that if I get this in you won't down the whole glass." Conrad challenges.

"Is that a challenge fisher?"

"Absolutely Garcìa."

He threw the ball into the cup, and rightly so, I downed the whole glass of mango margarita and earn my fifty bucks.

"Dude, I didn't think you'd actually do it." Conrad laughs.

The rest of the night was a huge blur, I can't remember a thing.

A/N

Okay but I had a whole chapter and then WATTPAD deleted half of it! Sorry about the short chapter