Chapter 2

The castle was nicely decorated. The smell of death hit Y/n's nose to where her face twisted in disgust. It was a strong smell that over powered every other smell in the place. The blood trail ended back outside in front of the doors. Y/n took it slow with exploring since this place is dangerous and anything could happen.

Y/n made it to a room with four faceless statues. A big trail of blood lead to the left and down the hall where the doors at the end were slightly opened. Y/n followed the trail into a luxurious looking room and it appeared to be the master bedroom. Hooks were placed up high near the fireplace and from observing more, there was blood dripping from the hooks. Y/n bent down and tasted the blood again.

"Dad, what the hell have they put you through?"

Y/n's eyes flashed red and went back to gray as she stood up. Y/n was not at all pleased about this whole situation. This made Y/n wonder if the Mia that was back at the house was even Mia to begin with. Y/n left the room and slowly looked around for more blood trails and to see if anyone was around. Y/n was on high alert and ready to pull out her flintlock pistols and shoot. Y/n nearly silenced her breathing and noise output as she heard gun shots from upstairs in one of the rooms.

Y/n was quick to head upstairs to find who the gun shots belonged to. Maniacal laughing and giggling echoed down the hall Y/n was in and voices could be heard. One in particular was one she knew all too well, the other unfamiliar.

"Piss off!"

"Dad..." Y/n whispered.

Y/n quickly ran through the hall and entered a few rooms till she found her father shooting at a woman dressed in black. There were flies swarming around this woman and she was about to attack Ethan. Y/n reached behind her jacket and took out both flintlock pistols that were black and adorned with gold, and she put her finger on the trigger and her index finger on the siphon.

She pointed and shot. The woman fell down bleeding but not dead. Ethan looked at the body of the woman and then looked up to see who his savior was.

"Y/n? You found me?" Ethan breathed.

"Of course I did!" Y/n said running and hugging her father.

"I don't want to lose you guys like I did mom." Y/n added.

Ethan hugged Y/n tightly. The death of Y/n's biological mother still is heavy in Y/n's mind.

"Have you seen Rose? Or know who took her?" Y/n asked.

"No I haven't found Rose and these freaks took her." Ethan spat.

"Freaks?" Y/n questioned.

"Yes! These psychopaths took Rose! There are like 5 of them plus these three daughters that live in this damn castle!" Ethan ranted.

"There are three so, there are two more? Do you want to split up? I can check outside while you check inside. It will be quicker." Y/n suggested.

"I know you can handle yourself. Where do you want to meet?" Ethan asked.

"Every once in awhile go to the courtyard, if you aren't in any danger that is. If you can't I'll find you." Y/n replied.

Y/n glanced down and noticed her father's bandaged hand.

"What happened to your hand?"

"Um... a lycan I believe is what it's called, but a few of my fingers off." Ethan said.

"Okay, then. Well I'll see you around. Good luck and try not to get anymore fingers eaten." Y/n said Playfully.

"I'll try. Good luck and be safe. See you soon." Ethan said patting Y/n on the back.

"Same for you. See you around, dad." Y/n said before leaving.

The outside was a lot more dangerous than inside by far. Flying creatures where everywhere. At least Y/n got target practice in because it's been awhile. As Y/n was exploring, she found a mask of sorts that looked like it could fit one of the statues she saw earlier.

Y/n took the mask to the statues and played the which one fit game. It took about 2 minutes for Y/n to figure out which one this particular mask fit on the statue. As Y/n got the mask on the right statue she heard was sound like a sword being drawn. Y/n swiftly turned around to face whoever was behind her. Y/n's eyes widened at the woman that was walking her direction. She was tall.

"Well well, you aren't from here nor Ethan. You are wearing the same clothing almost." The woman spoke.

"No matter. I'll give your slaughtered blood to Mother Miranda." The woman grinned.

"So I'm guessing you are one of the people after my dad." Y/n said in a low tone.

The woman's eyes widened.

"You are Ethan Winters daughter?"

Y/n took this opportunity to shoot the woman in the side. She fell to her knees with a groan.

"W-What is this? These aren't normal bullets!" The woman gasped.

"Sorry Lady, I got things to do. See you around." Y/n said before leaving.

Ethan watched from behind a corner and waited for the tall lady to go chase after Y/n. When she was out of sight, Ethan went ahead and and place two more masks on the statues and left to find the last one.

Y/n found her way into and attic of sorts with some mindless maids? Y/n wasn't really sure what they were but some of them feared Y/n and tried to stay away from her for the most part. Y/n found a torn page describing a dagger called Dagger of Deaths Flowers. Apparently it was used by a man who was trying to assassinate Lady Dimitrescu which Y/n assumed was the tall lady she met earlier.

"I wonder if she kept it or not. I may be able to kill her quickly if I can get my hands on it."

With that, Y/n set off to find this dagger. Being able to jump from place to place made travel easier. While jumping around Y/n saw her father fighting one of the sisters in a library. Y/n stopped and took her aim at the sister. She pulled the trigger and the woman fell flat on her face. Ethan looked up to the shattered window and Y/n flashed him a smile before jumping away. Looking trough windows Y/n realized that the door closed off lead to an outside path.

Y/n went to this tower and saw a casket at the back of the room. Y/n walked up to it and brushed her fingers on the top of it before pushing it open. And there it was, the Dagger of Deaths Flowers. Y/n picked it up and examined it.

"It looks exactly like the picture..."

"Y/n!" Ethan suddenly shouted.

Y/n snapped her head towards the door to see her father running towards her.

"So much for meeting in the courtyard." Y/n said with a small smile.

Ethan tried to stop before crashing into Y/n. The impact made the dagger go flying out of Y/n's hands.

"The dagger!"

Y/n tried to reach for it but failed. Y/n didn't have enough energy to get it, she used too much of her blood on target practice. Y/n didn't have time to get the dagger for the tall woman stepped right in front of it. She was pissed.

"I'm surprised you two managed to make it this far." The tall woman growled entering the room.

"Shit." Ethan cursed.

"How DARE YOU come into MY HOME and HURT MY DAUGHTERS! I will RIP you both apart!" The woman raged.

Y/n was surprised at how fast this woman was able to move. She was obviously enraged and the dagger was on her side of the room. This was a huge problem and that meant one solution, the blood bag from Duke.

Now would be the best time to use it.