Chapter 16

Donna was sitting in her workshop with Angie, making a doll that looks very similar to Y/n. Donna couldn't help the smile on her face as she made it.

"Do you think she will come back? And actually stay?" Angie asked.

"Don't say that!" Donna scolded. "I trust her word that she will come back."

"I mean, you've only met her once, texted her a few times and she bit you for your blood. How can you truly be so sure? I'm not trying the persuade you, because I really do like Y/n, very interesting. But it's just something to consider." Angie spoke.

Donna stayed silent.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again." Angie mumbled.

Donna thenet out a sigh. "Have some faith Angie. I understand your concern and I appreciate it. But have some faith."

"Such a naive woman you are, Lady Beneviento."

Before Donna or Angie had time to process what was going on, the pair both got thrown into a nearby wall. Donna let out a cough as she held Angie in her arms. Donna lifted up her head to see a man in a black coat and hood. He had dark purple eyes and a pissed off look.

"Who do you think you are!?" Angie shouted.

"A man on a mission to bring back what's rightfully his. You, Lady Beneviento, are a thorn in my side." The man said.

"How?" Donna asked timidly.

"You have her fucking scent on you. I'm going to guess that she bit you as well." The man growled.

"Who are you?" Donna asked.

"Doesn't matter to you, because you will be dead." The man said before phantoms appeared and reached their hands out for Donna and Angie.

"Donna!"

A few bullets hit the phantoms and then the guy. He groaned in pain and then Y/n appeared behind the man and threw him away from Donna and Angie as she stood in front of them.

"Y/n?" The man groaned. "What the hell are you doing?"

"How do you know my name?" Y/n asked sternly.

The man's eyes widened.

"Do you not remember me?" He asked.

"Apparently not. But the doesn't matter. You hurt some I love." Y/n growled.

Donna felt her chest flutter with warmth. The man seemed very surprised, but that soon changed to anger.

"I thought he was joking when he said you suffered from memory loss. But apparently not!" The man shouted, smashing his fist into the wall.

Y/n kept her stance, gun pointed at the man.

"Does the name Ryan ring a bell?" The man asked.

"Nope." Y/n responded.

The man then blew a fuse. Purple mist spread out in the room before he disappeared out of the room in a fit a rage.

"Talk about unhinged." Angie snickered.

Y/n turned to Donna and helped her up.

"Are you alright?" Y/n asked looking Donna over.

"Yes, I'm okay." Donna smiled.

Y/n let out a sigh of relief. But the smell of blood hit Y/n's nose.

"Your bleeding..." Y/n whispered.

Y/n felt her throat tighten and go dry and her thirst hit. Y/n whined quietly before pulling away from Donna. It's didn't take Donna long to understand what's going on.

"If you want a drink, you are more than welcome to have one." Donna whispered.

"I don't think you truly understand what your allowing me to do."

Donna moved aside her veil to reveal the one good side of her face. Then, she unbuttoned the first few buttons of her shirt to expose her neck.

"I know what I'm asking and I'm giving you permission." Donna said.

The look she had was sincere. Y/n let out a sigh and decided to give in.

"If I get to be too much, tell me." Y/n said before gently tilting Donna's head to the side.

Y/n's lips touched the cool skin, still hesitant on going on. But, Y/n's thirst was getting the better of her. Her lips parted, fangs out and then she pierced Donna's flesh. Donna tensed up and gripped onto Y/n's shoulders.

The sweet taste of Donna's blood entered Y/n's mouth. A hum of delight left Y/n as she gulped down the blood. Slowly Y/n pushed Donna up against the wall as she got lost in the moment. A soft gasp left Donna as her back got pressed against the wall.

As you were drinking, you head went fuzzy. Another memory made itself known to you.

"Why are you here?" A boy asked and very upset Y/n.

"I was taken. You?" Y/n whispered.

"Same." The boy said.

Y/n continued to sit and play with the ends of her shirt.

"What are your powers?" The boy suddenly asked.

"Powers?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah? Haven't they taken you back to the "room"?"

Y/n shook her head. "No."

The boy had a look of pitty.

"I hope they are more gentle with you than they were with me."

This scared Y/n and made her sit in the corner. The boy was nice, friendly, but it still didn't make her feel any better.

"Don't worry, they will probably put you to sleep." The boy said.

"That makes me feel so much better." Y/n mumbled sarcastically.

Y/n snapped out of it and pulled away from Donna, blood dripping from her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Donna asked worried.

"Just another memory. An odd one at that. It has nothing to do with you."

Donna let out a sigh of relief.

"That man..." Donna whispered. "He said he knew you and the your scent was on me. He said I was a problem."

Y/n frowned at Donna's words.

"Don't worry. I won't let him lay a finger on you. I may not remember who he is, but my heart belongs to you."

The words just slipped out so naturally. Y/n noticed the crimson blush on Donna's face.

"Ugh..." Angie groaned. "Is he gone?"

"Angie? Are you okay?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, just wasn't expecting that. Prick."

Before any more words were said, another explosion happened, shaking the whole house. Then there was and invisible blast that happened then surrounded the entire village.

A crow with a note attached to it then entered the room, heading straight for Donna. Donna took the note and began to read.

"Who is it from?" Y/n asked.

"Mother Miranda..."

"What does she want?"

"She wants all of us to meet at the alter. Immediately."

"Looks like your obsessed friend or whatever is causing problems." Angie said.

"Let's go then."

"Huh?" Donna blinked.

"I'm going with you. Come on."

You held out your hand for Donna to take. She quickly fixed her veil and held Angie in one arms before grabbing hold of your hand.

Now, Y/n knew that this was probably a bad idea. However she wasn't going to leave Donna's side so easily. Not with an unhinged man on the loose.