Chapter 6

Ethan and Y/n made a run for it. Y/n couldn't see the monster, but she never looked back. The two ran through the house all the way to the fuse box. Y/n put the fuse in and the baby monster came back.

"Loop it in the office!" Y/n said grabbing Ethan's hand.

The two went into the office and went around the table to trick the monster that Y/n couldn't see to follow them. When the two returned to the elevator, to door was opened and neither of them wasted a second and hopped in.

Ethan saw the thing screaming at him while Y/n was catching her breath from running around.

"Fuck that thing." Ethan spat.

The elevator dinged signaling that they were on the main floor again. The two stepped out and they both heard laughing.

"We aren't out of the woods yet?" Y/n groaned.

The two walked down the hallway and pushed the door open that revealed a lot of dolls.

"Oh... how nice." Y/n said slightly weirded out.

The two slowly entered the room, looking at all of the dolls that were looking at them. Suddenly a woman in black appeared.

"Don't leave...I can't let you..."

She raised her hand and the doll in white began to laugh and float into her arms.

"Ooh, you're still alive, huh? You better find me quick, before my friends murder you two!" The doll said.

Ethan and Y/n hit the dolls that had hidden weapons for some reason. Y/n helped Ethan back up and then the doll got into their faces.

"Tick-tock! Your lives are on the line!" The doll said before floating off.

"Wait!" Ethan shouted.

"Try and find me, haha!" The doll laughed.

This was now hide and seek.

"Search down here and I'll quickly look upstairs." Y/n said.

"Be safe!" Ethan shouted as Y/n ran off.

Y/n sprinted up the stairs into the one room the was unlocked. When Y/n entered the room not only did she see the doll, but she saw the lady in black, Donna Beneviento.

"You know I can see both of you."

Donna visibly tensed up and the doll laughed.

"Ooh! You aren't as affected by it like Ethan is!"

"So, you two are responsible for making my dad hallucinate!" Y/n yelled.

"Wait, dad?" The doll said confused.

"Apparently you all didn't know."

Y/n's eyes narrowed. Her eyes were gray but they wouldn't be soon.

"I'm not going to let you hurt him anymore. You will know not to fuck with me or my family!" Y/n shouted.

Y/n's eyes went red and she pointed her pistol at the doll and Donna.

"You idiot! You can't stop what's going to happen!" The doll shouted.

A smirk appeared on Y/n's face.

"We'll see. Also don't worry, I won't kill you because for some reason I'm fond of you. Goodnight and sweet dreams!"

Y/n pulled the trigger and the bullet hit Donna in the chest. Donna screamed and passed out and the doll went limp. All of the dolls went limp.

Y/n put her pistol away and picked up Donna with her doll in her arms and carried her downstairs. Ethan was on the floor breathing heavily.