4. FIRST ENCOUNTER

CHARLOTTE'S POV

"What are you saying?" Josh asks me in total surprise. I don't him very well but I can easily see he is the friendliest person anyone can come across. I have seen him with Mr. Ryan all the time. He is his personal secretary or something, I think.

Yes, I work at Ronald's empire since last 2 years and they not known me can be pretty acceptable as I don't mingle with others at all. My roommate and best friend work at PR management and I at HR department. On daily basis I just meet her during lunch hours and then again, I just sit at my desk quietly.

"What I am saying is Mr. Ryan is my boss. I work at Ronald's Empire."

Josh smile on that. He has thar sweet contagious smile. He asks happily, "Really? I have never seen you in the company.

"I know. But I have seen you many times with Mr. Ryan. I work on the second floor and thanks to God I never have to interact with boss. I will get panic attack."

He laughs on that.

"Really then let's get prepare for having your panic attack as Ryan is coming here only. I look at the direction and my boss is coming towards him only. Oh my god I cant meet him like this at all. I just run from there as fast as I can and hide in the earliest space I got near them. I think I can hear them talking from here.

"Josh you were talking with someone right?"

"Yes, let me introduced you to......... where she is?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Charlie......."

"What?"

"That girl from yesterday's accident. She was here now."

"Oh, that girl wakes up. No need to introduce her. Just tell her to gather her clothes and tell her leave. You know right I don't like other people in my house."

"Shut up but I need to tell you for whom she works?"

"I am not interested Josh."

"But at least listen once."

"NOT INTERESTED Josh. I am going into my room to get ready. Will meet you near breakfast table within 15 minutes.

Oh shoot!! Is he coming near hear? I need to run from here also I run upstairs and go inside the first room. This room is over spacious. This is my entire apartment. How can someone lives in so much big area and that is just as bedroom?

And he is just so rude man?? So rude seriously? I have heard many bad things about him always but I always thought to never judge anyone if you don't know them exactly but everything is true about him. He is bad person. I always heard from Hope that he has very bad images about girls. She works in PR team and so she has to controll every news about him. Sometimes she gets so frustrated due to his tantrums.

But now I can belive that he is truly the jerk person as every one says. How can someone like Josh can bear him?

Just when I was so much engrossed in my thoughts I heard someone approaching towards the room. Oh my god! Where should I hide? Where should I hide? I run around the room. I cant be find. The footsteps approach so close and I don't want to get embarrased like this. I don't know why I did that but I hide in closet as soon as I can and close the door.

I heard the door opening and someone enter the room. Shoul I come out and confess that I am here just by mistake but maybe the person will not understand this. What if he is Mr. Ryan. No that cant be true at all. That cannot be Mr. Ryan.

The person enter the washroom maybe this is the time I should just run from here. I try to open the closet and what the hell! I lockes the closet with my own hands. Oh god! I don't even have my phone with me. How can I contact someone now? I am not claustrophobic or something but then too being in closed closet in someone else's house can surely give you chills.

I hear the tap is closed now and someone again enter into the room. I thing the person will easily atch me now. I can hear footsteos approching close and close towards closet. I close my eyes with both my hands. And now I am just ready to say sorry.

With every footsteps towards the closet my heart is beating more loudly and now I can clearly hear its beating. The person opened the lock and I close my eyes in anticipation and I was getting up to say SORRY.

But things got misbalanced and as soon as try to jusp I fall on but someone catches me. I close my eyes for impact but I just landed in someones arm for sure and with closed eyes also I can surely feel heat radiating and I am in someones bare chest for sure.

"What the hell?? Who are you and what are you doing in my closet?"

My eyes are still closed I am still in someone's arm and its obvious that person is accusing me for what I am doing in his closets and most importantly in his arms. But in my inner mins I am feeling very warmly in his arms. I can smell fresh body wash scent. I can feel water droplets on his arms where I am holding onto him. I can also feel his biceps and how strong they are.

But in this situation also I am very afraid of opening my eyes because what if he is Mr. Ryan. All my romanticizing about this situation will go in vain. I closed my eyes more forcefully.

"Are you serious? I am asking what are you doing here? And you are closing your eyes more forcefully?"

I think its high time to open my eyes. Open my eyes slowly. First, I can only see the chest on which I have landed and I can surely say the person lives in gym forever. I draw my eyes slowly toward persons face with my heart beating as loudly as it can.

OH! MY! GOD! He is Mr. Ryan. I just jumped hard from his embrace and landed straight on ground.

"What the hell? Are you OK?"

"Yes yes."

This is too much embracing for Mr. already. I was in my arms of my boss and that too not in my departments boss or any other boss. He is the president of entire Ronald's empire. If he will ever get to know that I work for him he is surely going to fire me instantly and I can't afford that right now due to my family's situation. I will start finding another job and when will I get it, I will resign myself. Yes, that is probably the right decision to do.

"Excuse me, Miss? Care to explain what were you doing in my room and in my closet?"

I look up at him and he is his towel only. His abs are surely on full display. Concentrate on his face Charlie! I get up and stand in front of him and look downward because looking upward at him surely gaining all my attention towards his physics only.

"I am really sorry Mr. Ryan. I just get lost in this big house and I did not get where exactly to go and then mistakenly I entered into this room but when I approached here I thought this is the biggest room I have ever seen in my life and that must be of someone's bedroom so I thought to leave but then I heard footstep approaching towards the room and I got panicked and I run throughout the room but I couldn't find anything so I hide into the closet but in my panic state I get myself locked inside and then..."

"OK stop. I got it."

"Thank you for bringing Mr. here. That was very nice of you. I will take your leave now."

I just said everything in one go because I don't want to be in this room with such a hot man for more that 10 second now. I just turn around and open the door to turn when I heard calling me back, "Wait."

I turn around looking down only when his question startled me and I look upwards,

"How do you know my name?"