17. CLUB NIGHT

Charlotte's POV

NO.......NO..........NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

How can this be possible? Is this really such a small world that everyone is earger to watch high voltage drama of my life. How in the world he is here! I don't want to look behind. And how the hell he knows Daph.

"What are you doing here?" Daph ask him with so much excitement in her voice. It's like she is meeting someone whom she knows from many years.

"I am here with Josh. He wants to do something exciting and so after much argument we are here."

"Oh yeah, I know yours and Josh's arguments. Sometimes I think you both are Married to each other."

She knows him very well. She even knows that him and Josh are best friends. I thought that I only know this thing but no she is the closest one. Oh my god is she! Is she Mr. Ryan's girlfriend or something.

But NO! if that's the thing I would have known by now that she has boyfriend who is the head of entire enterprise. But maybe they are in secret relationship with each other. My heart is hurting a little too but it's should not affect me that much. It was just mere attraction with Mr. Ryan. And who wouldn't have that? Each and every female in the entire company has crush on him. Everyone wants to get in bed with him.

I heard some of the girls even tried and he being womanizer have slept with 50% of female population of the company. but does Daphne know about this? And then too she is in relationship with him. What is she thinking? She joins the company some months back so should I tell her about him. And on the topic of telling her, in what mind I was telling her that I have crush on her boyfriend. One minute! No not crush. It was just a mere attraction yes. In first time thank God he is here. because that is how I stopped myself from spilling this secret.

"By the way Ryan meet my friend Charlie."

Oh God! I forget I am still showing my back to them. I was so much engrossed in my own overthinking that I just forgot that they are still here.

I turn around slowly with so much hesitation and as always, he is just shock to see me here. He looks at me from top to bottom. Once twice thrice....... My skin is literally burning under his gaze. But it is not uncomfortable at all. Instead, it is like I want his eyes on me for more time.

"You. What are you doing here?" He asks me with so much heaviness in his voice. I don't know why but I am feeling shy.

"I.. actually I....."

"Do you guys know each other?"
Daph look both of us one by one. What should I tell now? And what if she tells him right now that I am her colleague. I work at the same department as hers. I look at shockingly between both of them. Why is life always so complicated? I want to tell them the truth but not right now.

"Yes. I know her. She is Ms. Hope's best friend."

"Yeah. She is. And she is very nice friend of me also. she works at..."

"Daph. Daph, I think Hope is calling you."

Please don't complete your sentence Daph. She looks around and thanks to the god at same time Hope also look at us. I don't know if she notices that Mr. Ryan is here. she just waves her hand at Daph and ask her to come there. Thank God! Daph excuse us and goes in her direction.

I look at her back. I somehow avoid the situation for now but this is very much die worthy situation right now for me. I don't know who they are to each other and what kind of things they share with each other. She can literally tell him at any second that I am her colleague.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" he whispers so slowly in my ear. Chills run down my spine. I had shiver in my entire body. I turn around to see he is again in distance seeping his drink. His such a small action made this havoc inside me. What is happening to me? This is so not me.

"I.... I actually nothing important. I never thought that a person like you will ever come this local club." I don't know how I got this much strength to ask him that.

He laughs on that. He genuinely laughs on that. His eyes sparkle. Maybe its all the lightening in the club but it really did sparkle.

"What do you exactly mean by the person like you?"

"You exactly know what I mean by person like you." Yes Charlie. You can talk with him anyway you like because he still does not know that you are his employee. Once he knows how much you have lied to him, he is not going to say you anything.

"Again, you are zoning into your world! And I really don't know person like me."

"What I mean by person like you is..... the person who can just go to any celebrity clubs at any time of the day he wants. The person who owns an entire company. The person who has even separate elevator for him."
Wat the hell! Did I seriously say that!

"What are you talking about? That is not true? I don't have separate elevator in office?"

"Are you serious? The elevator from which you go up and down all the time. It is just for you."

"No that is not true."

His face genuinely looks like he has no idea about it.

"Yes. It is true. Have you seen any person, any employee of yours in your elevator with you in all these years?"

"NO... but." He stops that sentence and start to look in distance.

"Really, I never noticed it in all these years. But how do you know all about this?"

He asks me realizing that right now I know more things about his company than him.

"I..." what to do Charlie. This is the right time. Just tell him that how you panicked just seeing him and just blurted that all things out. And whatever happens will happen today only.

You can cry the whole night and from tomorrow you can start finding new job. Yes, that is the perfect plan.

"Yeah, about that I want to tell you something also."

"Yes." He looks at me with that tell me expression. 1...2....3.... GO Charlie say it.

"Charlie Charlie." Hope starts to scream my name from the side. Both of us look into that direction and Hope, Daph and Josh all 3 are coming in our direction only. Why God why there is no privacy for me in this big world.

Hope looks little drunk because she is not showing any respect eyes to Mr. Ryan. Instead of that she is showing him her arrogant look and I know drunk hope can really say thing which she really wants to say from heart. My job is already going I don't want her ti end also.

"Hope how you got so much drunk babe?"

"Yeah, I know but do you the secret yet?"

"what are you talking about Hope?"

"The secret that Daph is Mr. Ryan's little sister. She is owner of the Ryan enterprises."

I look at all of them shockingly.