20. DAD IS BACK!

Ryan's POV

I woke up in the morning and the first thing which come into my mind is literally Ms. Charlie. Yes! she is Ms. Charlie now. I don't even want to consider her anything more than my employee now. I didn't even sleep properly in night. The constant betrayal was horrifying me all night. I clench my fist to keep myself from exploding. Suddenly there is knock on my door. That must be Ms. Lauren my house keeper. She is with us since we are here. She took care of Daph like her own daughter.

"Sir are you ready. We have set table for Breakfast." |

"Okay. Okay. I will be downstairs in a minute."

"ok sir and sir also..."
she looks at me in tension. Something is definitely off.

"Yes Ms. Lauren? Do you need anything? Do you want leave?"

"no sir actually someone is here to meet you. He is already at breakfast table waiting for you." And with that she just left the room in hurry.

Who can it be? That cant be Josh for sure because she knows him very well. I look myself in mirror and put my white shirt on.

I come downstairs and I can hear Daph's contagious laugh from breakfast table. She must know this person for sure to laugh like that. I walk towards the table and finally see that person. Seeing that person just wants me to punch him in his face. I clench my fist so badly that my knuckles start to turn red.

"Hello my son."

"what the hell are you doing here? In my house?"

I am in so much rage right now that I can easily start punching him till death. But Daph sense the tension and as naïve she is she come towards me and take my hand in hers.

"Brother calm down please. He is just here to meet me."

"Yes, I am here to meet my children. Just have a seat Ryan I want to talk on some important topic with you." And with that he turns he adjusted his blazer and turn towards the table and seat calmly.

Daph look at me and smile. Her smile is telling me to just try to have civil conversation with this man for just some minutes. She opens my knuckles and rub over them. She triess to stand at my level and whisper quietly. "Brother seriously he is not that bad as you think. Let listen to him once what he wants to say. Please brother."

She starts to look at me with those puppy eyes. Finally, I lost and decided to quit. I sit on the chair.

"So, tell me what do you want to say?"

"I will son. But..."

"excuse me don't you dare call me son."

"Sometimes I don't even understand why are you so angry Ryan?"

Now I couldn't help but start to laugh on that. "Really? Are we going to talk about that now."

"Brother no please. And Dad please just say what do you want to talk with brother."

"Okay. Look Ryan, I want you to marry someone."

"OHH my god!! Are you even serious Mr. Ronald's. See Daph. You want me to have decent talk with him and these are the results. And that is why I don't even like to see his face also."

I get up from my chair and decides to leave but he again stops me from going.

"Wait. Wait Ryan. I am not kidding okay."

I turn towards him with gritting me teeth. I am so so angry.

"And why do you think I will ever listen your absurd request."

"because I am still the dean of Ronald's Empire. I know you have built this. Built the entire empire in new directions and I am surely hell proud of that and that is why I want to quit my positions and transfer everything to you. But to do that I just want to see you happy man. Just go on dates fall in love with someone and get married. Just that."

I start to laugh like maniac on that.
"do you really thing I will do anything like that."

"yes you will." And he handed me one file from side of the table. "If you don't do this the entire empire will be transfer to Charitable trust. Just like that."

I just left the room in anger. I am just so damn angry. I couldn't handle this anymore. He can't do this to me. To his own son. Why why???? I just close my rooms door with loud thud!

I dials Josh's number.

'Josh where the hell are you?"

"Chill bro! I am already in office. And where are you? Have you fallen asleep!"

"shut up man! Just call all our lawyers. I want to have urgent meeting with them."

"Ok bro. okay. Just relax man. Just come here I will arrange everything."

I cut the call and there is knock on my door.

"I am really sorry brother." Daph is there with teary eyes. No matter what I cannot see her like that. I just hug her. She is like my child to me. She is the only family I have.

"Do not dare to think this is your fault at all okay my baby. This and all other what happened in our life is his and only his fault. Only because of him mom left us. He never understands his duty as father, as husband. And don't worry I am not going to let him win this time. I will do anything. I have arranged meeting with out lawyers. We will surely find some loophole into this. So, you don't worry. Okay."

I kiss her on forehead. She hugs me tightly.