16. ATTRACTION

Charlotte's POV

"Hiii Girls. I can't explain how happy I am to see you guys here! for one second, I thought that you guys are going to ditch me. I am really sorry for thinking something like that."

Daphne hug both of us while saying this. I can totally see how happy she is to meet us here. she wants to do something like this since so long time but I always say no. I don't know when I agree to come to this also but I don't want to ruin her mood.

"How can we ditch you girl? We were also so excited to come to the club. And especially Charlie. She literally dragged me out of the house for the night." Hope wink at me while saying this. She is real life saver. "So finally, we are here and we are going to make this as the best night of our life."

I laugh at both of their excitement. Really, I should keep my head out of all this drama and enjoy my girl's night fully. And most importantly I am not going to think about Mr. Ryan at all. I know I am thinking about him more these days and may be out of the way. I don't know how I just manage to drag his subject in every topic. No don't think about at all Charlie. Don't think about him.

We start to dance and seriously I am really glad that I came to this club. We swing our body to the music. I close my eyes and Ahhh! This feels nice. Someone comes behind me and keep his hands on my waist. I am so much into music that I didn't break my trance and jut move the body with music.

My eyes are closed and I feel Mr. Ryan is behind me. He tightens his hold on my waist and pull me closer. We both swing our body together and I just can't wipe my smile from face. This time this feeling is just so so much perfect.

"Yes babe." He whispers in my ear. Babe! Mr. Ryan calling me babe! I just can't imagine him calling anyone babe!

Shit!! I open my eyes in shock and remove this person's hand from my waist. I look behind and who the hell is this creepy guy!

"What happened Babe? Are you tired of dancing?"

"What the hell who are you?"

"Oh god babe! Are you shy here? lets go to my place and dance there. Just you and me!"

I look at that person for 2 more seconds and just push him hard.

What the hell I was doing with such a creepy man! I run towards side table and look for Hope and Daphne. They both are dancing their hearts out and I don't want to disturb them. I held my head. What the hell I was thinking there! How can I! how can I think about Mr. Ryan everywhere. He is my boss and I can't have such feelings about him. I know that I met him personally for 2-3 times only but maybe this is attraction I am feeling. But no, I need to manage it on my own.

"Charlie?"

I turn around and Daphne is looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"Yes, yes Daphne. Everything is fine really. You go and enjoy."

"No there is something going on with you. I know I am your junior and we are not best friends or anything but just know that I am here for you."

I look at her and she is right. Sometimes telling your problem to new people can get you solutions.

"Daph do you.... okay one minute it's okay to call you Daph right?"

"Yes sure. Go ahead."

"Do you ever have crush on any of your senior? Like maybe not crush also but just a physical attraction or something. I don't know."

"Oh my god! Are you liking someone from our office. Tell me who is it/"

"Shhh! It's a long story Daph. But for right now jus tell me the answer. Because from my perspective it's too unethical right. And there are more than 90% chances that person is going to hate me soon

"But why? In my opinion no one can hate you darling."

I smile at Daphne. She knows what to say at exact point.

"Thank you so much Daph. But what I am feeling is nothing special. Its just my imaginative attraction. so just forget it."

"no ways no ways Charlie. You need to tell me each and everything. Who is this senior? Is it Mr. Aaron?"

Mr. Aaron is in PR team with Hope. He is very handsome. I have talk with him just 2-3 times when I went to meet hope. But no! I am not simple girl to feel attracted towards normal senior. I have to feel it for directly the head of the empire. What are you, Charlie! I bang my head in my both hands.

"Oh my god girl! You are in big trouble!" I look at daphne. She is laughing her ass out.

"Okay. But you can't tell anyone the name okay."

"I won't tell anyone dear. Who is it? I am too much excited to hear my brother in laws name."

"God!! Forget it. I am not going to tell you name now. You already started teasing me. And I didn't even tell you anything yet."

"Okay sorry sorry. I wont tease you at all. I am very serious. Okay. Now tell me."
And to just prove that she is serious she made that serious face with staring at me.

"NO need. You are not going to believe me. And not you but no one going to believe the name at all."

"NO, I will believe you and I will help you to solve this drama. I promise."

I look at her. And what will happen in major scale? I am going to give my resignation tomorrow. So, who cares about what other people thinks?

"Okay. It's not like I am in crush with him okay. And he is..."

"What ARE YOU DOING HERE DAPH??" Someone exclaims from my behind. My feet are trembling because I know this voice. This is very very much familiar voice.

"You here!" there is smile on Daphne's face and she goes to hug that person.

Why GOD Why!!!