19. LIE

Ryan's POV

I don't exactly why I am angry this much. So, what if they were doing anything outside the club. For god's sake I met that girl just 3 days back and I am very serious that never means never any girl affect me that much. These emotions are totally foreign with me. But why with her only? Seeing them both burnt something inside me. She was holding his hand and I just want to separate his hands from his body. This is not right! Something is seriously changed with me and I need to get over it as soon as I can!

I will not meet that girl now on! Its not like she is working in my company that I have to see her every day. And if she comes to meet Ms. Hope I will just avoid them. Yess! This sounds like nice plan.

"Bro, when we will meet dad?"
I look at Daph and she is super drunk right now. I just push her into front seat and drove towards Home. Josh took Hope and Charlie with him to their apartment. I am not kidding if I said that drunk Daph is very dangerous person, she starts to remember our parents. I know that she always wants to meet them but after their separation she gets more closes towards dad. And just because I started to hate that man, she never means never say anything about him in front of me. Exception to that is drunk Daphne. Drunk Daphne just says everything what's in her heart.

"Brother tell me when we are going to meet Dad? You know right how much I miss him. I love him a lot brother. He is not the bad person as you say. Just give him a chance." And with that she starts to sob.

"Ohh God, my little princess. I think you had a lot today baby. We will just reach in 5 minutes and then you just sleep."

"Yes, I will but promise me brother you will at least here what he wants to say."

"Okay I promise. And look here we reach. Let's go home."

We reach. I open her side of car door and take her up to her room. I place her in her bed and put her favourite blanket over her. I still remember the little Daph who used to play with dad all day. She was apple of his eyes. He used to come home anytime from office just to meet us. We were a happy family but my dad just to grow and make thus empire just started to having affairs. When mom knew about it their arguments started on daily basis. Our happy family just crashed in front of my eyes. I was in the college when they both finally separated. Dad took Daph with him and mom she was just so shattered that she left the country but none of them think about me. I just had josh with me. After I completed my degree, he just handled the company to me and left. Just that left to never come back and since then I have made the Ryan enterprises with my own blood and sweat. Nothing means nothing is more important to me than my work.

"Brother?"

I look at Daph and drunk Daph is again energized to ask her all those silly questions. I laugh and ask her what is it?

"what do you think about Charlie?"

Seriously this question kind of startle me. What does she mean by that?

"What do you mean by that?"

"OH brother I am just asking casually what do you think about her? Isn't she a nice person?"

"yes maybe she is! I don't know things about her."

"Yes, she is. She always helps around other person. She and Hope are two nicest friends I have ever got."

"yeah. I kind of know Ms. Hope as she is PR head and also Josh keeps talking about her all the time. But not much about Ms. Charlie."

"Yes, brother but you know what that is your problem. That is why I decided to keep it low and first get to know all our employees and look I got Hope and Charlie."

"Employees? What are you talking about girl?"

"Yes, brother an do you know what why I love Charlie that much because instead of Charlie being my senior and for her, I was just normal junior under her she never made me feel that way."
what is she talking about? I look at Daph. Her eyes are close and she is blabbering things.

"Daph open your eyes? What are you talking? Does Charlie work in our company?"

I tried to shake her but she just dozed of peacefully.

But was she saying the truth or it was just the alcohol talking. But no think Ryan think!! So that is why I was seeing so much in last days in office. She is working at same company. How can I be so foolish? Just some normal employee manipulates me and that too this much! How can just how can she lie on my face? Everyone in the company knows how much I hate lies and then too in all these days she just lied to my face? I ask her many times and every time she just lied more and more. And wait a minute. It's okay because I don't know any of the people working at low level but what about josh? How he did not figure out that she is someone working at same place as ours.

To break my thoughts my phone starts to ring at the same time.

"Hey Ryan. You reach safely, right? I also reach my apartment before a minute. Will meet tomorrow."

"Wait Josh. So have you drop Ms. Hope and Charlie at their apartment. How were they> were they drunk or ?"

"Yeah Hope was surely very drunk based on how much she dances with me tonight and about Charlie she was just so engrossed in her own thoughts." He starts to laugh remembering them.

"OH okay. But where does that Charlie work again?"

I expect him to answer normally to this. But he just paused for more than a suspicious timing.

"Uhh! Why are you asking that again?"

He has little tension with guilt in his voice. Maybe I get foolish by person that I was known for 3-4 days but I definitely know the person who I know all my life.

"Nothing Josh. Good night." I just cut his call. He knows. He definitely knows about this. Ms. Charlie you did wrong. You made my best friend lied to me.