11~

You layed in your bed and glanced at the clock nervously. It was 6 AM in about 3 hours you would face your father in court. You went to the police to discuss how you should best handle this and then got yourself a lawyer recommended to you by a friend.

Everyone called you crazy for dragging this too court except for her. Lyana rogue Manoban. She has been a friend of yours since kindergarten but you weren't really close until now.

She was always to shy and scared of the girls you both used to hang out. She's family of the famous blackpink idol Lalisa. She doesn't brag about it she hates it really.

She's very pretty and super sweet. I think she's one friend that's going to stay.

You rolled out of your bed to get ready for your trial against your father. Lyana recommended you the best lawyer that her mother used to sue her dad for abuse. She barely had any prove but the lawyer managed to win the case in her favour.

So your hoping she'll do the same for you as well. After all according to the police and the lawyer. You can get a lot out of this. He's still your legal guardian but your gonna get that removed. You can get a payment for emotional trouble and for consciously being abandoned by your biological father at the age of 15. You'll get a minor fee seeing you had to work hard at 15 to get yourself sorted because that money was only wired to your account by the time you turned 16.

So really you were fucked since the beginning. Did he expect you to live on the streets for a year?

You walked to your closest and took out the fancy black dress, the skirt was pencil shaped and it had no long sleeves. The sleeves stopped at your shoulder.

You brushed your hair and braided it into a side braid. You put on some makeup to give yourself a natural but well rested looked even tho you weren't well rested.

You took your heels and put them on before going to the living room. You sat yourself down on the sofa when you heard the sound of the doorbell ringing.

You let out a sigh and got up to open the door. It revealed your friend Lyana. She gave you this big smile.

"Hai hai I figured you wouldn't eat anything so I'm here to have breakfast with you." She said cheerfully.

That made you smile at her. "Thanks love I appreciate it. Come on in." You opened the door wider for her so she could enter.

She walked inside and went straight to the dining table. She placed her bags on it and opened them revealing all kinds of delicious food.

I walked to the kitchen cabinet to take out 2 plates and some butter knives. I placed them on the table and proceeded to the coffee machine.

I took out two mugs and 2 capsules. I placed on in the machine and turned it on placing my mug underneath it.

I repeated the process as soon as my mug was filled with the delicious contents of the capsule.

I took both mugs and placed one of them in front of Lyana and the other in front of me.

"Hmm hot chocolate. Our favourite drink. Now let's dig in we don't have much time before the trial starts." She said as she took some bread and started cutting it open to place some cheese on it.

I took a sip of my hot chocolate and took some bread. We ate and laughed a bit at the jokes she attempted to make.

After we finished eating we cleaned up the table and threw all the dirty dishes in the sink.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was now almost 7:30.

"We've got to go." I said to her and she nodded. She took her jacket and I took my car keys and we went straight to the door.

We took the stairs to go downstairs and we walked over to my car. We got in and I started the engine.

We drove to the court house with 10 minutes to spare. You were relieved that you made it in time.

The both of you walked inside to meet up with your lawyer Liz.

"There you are I was almost worried you wouldn't make it. We don't have much time to go through things but we'll go over the most important things."

*Ding*

"Oh sorry I'll put my phone on silent right away."

"You better Y/n if your phone goes off at court it won't be pretty." You nodded your head and put your phone on silent.

You felt it buzzing again.

Must be the guys texting in the chat.