17~

10PM

You start packing your suitcase not really certain how long your gonna stay there exactly. You pack enough clothes to last you a week.

You took toiletries as well. You packed some snacks and made sure you got your computer and all your chargers with you as well.

You also packed your comfy neck pillow. Seeing as it's a 10 hour and a half flight to South Korea.

It's the reason why your leaving at midnight. On the private yet. He couldn't get here any earlier and couldn't leave any later so you accepted it.

You finished packing and brought your suitcase to the living room. You double checked if your fridge was empty. You didn't want any nasty food that's expired in your fridge when you get back.

You just closed the door to your fridge when you heard a knock on the door. It's probably Lyana.

You walked towards the door and opened it revealing Lyana. "Hey Ly." You smiled letting her in.

"Hey boo. I'm so excited to be going to South Korea. Maybe I'll even get to see Lisa!" She let out excited.

You just chuckled at her behaviour.

You both went to sit on the couch. She nudged you with her arm. "Say boo tell me how's it going with your boyfriend?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

You gave her a shocked lock. "I don't have a boyfriend. What makes you think that?" You asked all confused.

"Are you sure? What about that Minho guy you can't stop blabbing about? You literally have the biggest smile on your face whenever you two text? Are you gonna see him in South Korea?"

"Stop this interogation right now Missy. Minho is just a friend okay? He's funny to talk to that's why I smile a lot. No the guys are too busy and don't have any spare time to come see me." You said letting your head dip a bit as you felt sad.

"Aw boo, you're so dense. You've totally got a thing for him. But anyways don't be sad. People can really be super busy. You said they were dancers? Dancers are super busy you know." She tried to cheer you up.

Your cheeks flushed when she said you had a thing for him. You shook your head rapidly. "No I don't, besides it would never work out. It would be a long distance relationship and they never work out."

"If it's true love they will. Anyways we better get going now. I think the taxi will arrive here any second."

"You mean your brother?" You rolled your eyes and she laughed. "Hey he agreed to be our driver so I'm gonna call him taxi." She shrugged her shoulders.

You took your suitcase and you both went downstairs to the parking lot. There you saw a red car and an older dude in a black suit. He was growing out a beard. He had short black hair and a sharp jawline that fits perfectly with his oval shaped head.

"Hi mister taxi driver. Take care of our luggage please." Lyana said as she took a seat in the backside of the car.

He rolled his eyes but took the suitcases anyways and put them in the trunk. "Hey Jake thanks for doing this mate."

"It's my pleasure. Plus anything to get her to shut up." He joked and you laughed a little.

You also got in and sat next to your now best friend.