20~

You've been staying with your sister Rosie for over two weeks now and have been spending a lot of time with stray kids.

Especially Minho you got along with him the best ever since you guys were texting. You felt you could tell him anything and he tried his best to help you.

You confided in him about many things, your dad, your childhood. Now the fact you have a half sister and it's all kinda freaking you out even tho you act like it doesn't.

The ball hit your face. You could hear his familiar laughter. "Looks like you've been spacing out again Y/n." Minho chuckled as he took the ball.

You were playing a weird variation of tennis and squash. The ball was soft but it hit hard. You rubbed the spot where the ball hit your face and just looked at him.

"Learn to aim."

"I do know how to aim, not my fault you are constantly day dreaming about me." He winked.

Your face flushed. "W...what I am not day dreaming about you, as if I would ever want to dream of your ugly face."

He laughed. "I have plenty of written proof where you called me the most handsome man alive, said you dreamt about me."

He had a smirk so big on his face it made you nervous. "Well that was under completely different circumstances. Besides that's for Lee know not Lee Minho." You stuck out your tongue at him.

"Oh you used to say my name quite a lot and I'm referring to Lee Minho not Lee know." He walked closer to you and there was barely any space left between you too.

You looked up at him as he was taller then you. Your faces were so close. Your breath hitched a bit seeing as you were very close.

Moments like these happened quite a lot between the two of you. Unfortunately nothing ever came of it because you were an idiot and always ruined it by your awkwardness or stupidity.

You hit his chest pushing him away. "I think it's best we forget that was ever mentioned. I thought I was talking to a completely different person. It's really embarrassing."

He laughed. "I don't think I can. I'm just imagining all the things I could do to you. I mean you did say I could do anything."

That's it, it made your face go beet red. Your heart beat faster. You actually think it might explode. "Ah goodbye now." You said as you hurriedly ran away. You ran inside to go to the bathroom and locked the door.

You slid down to sit on the floor. You hugged your knees and layed your face on your knees. "Ah, I'm such an idiot. Why can't I just tell him."

You had a flashback to a week ago. You were with Lyana. You had spent a lot of time with Minho and Lyana was curious to the details.

You had told her about all the texts you shared with him and told him whenever you talked with him or hung with him, it made you happy. But also incredibly nervous and you didn't know why.

"Looks to me like you got a good cause of being in love."

"Eh me in love? With Minho?"

"Yes girl, think about it. You're always happy when you are together. You think about him all the time. I always see you smile when you look at him. You literally light up when he enters the room. You also feel nervous around him. Some uneasy feeling in your stomach?"

You nodded to everything she had said. "That's all part of being in love or having a crush. But I think we are well part crush. You should tell him how you feel."

"What? No! Even if what you say it true, I can't just go and confess to him like that. He's still an idol. I wouldn't stand a chance with him." You looked down.

She came and hugged you. "Listen Y/n you never know until you tell him how you feel. You might be surprised and find out he likes you too. So what if he's an idol. Love is love."

You smiled at her and nodded. "Okay I think I'll tell him." She smiled victorious. "That's my girl."

Of course since you declared you would tell him you haven't been able too. Ever since you realised your feelings for him. It has been even more awkward for you. You were more nervous and so you haven't been able to tell him.

It's not like there wasn't a perfect moment. They were many, like the one you had just know. The words just wouldn't come out of your mouth. The sentences wouldn't form. It was horrible.

You let out a frustrated sigh. "Ahhh, I'm such a coward." You whined. That's when you made up your mind to tell him next time you saw him. But you would be prepared this time. You had a plan. You would write everything down, it would be your lifeline for when you tell him.