19~

You arrived in South Korea after a long and tiring plane ride. When you walked into the airport you saw a card that had your name on it.

A man was holding it. "I guess that's us." You told you friend and she looked over and nodded when she saw your name written on the board.

You both walked towards the man holding the paper board with your name on. "Miss Park I presume and her friend?" He spoke in a smooth English not what you expected at all.

"Yes, that's us. This is Lyana." You introduced her and he nodded at her. "Follow me please." He said as he started walking towards the exit of the airport building.

He lead us to a black car and opened the trunk so we could place our bags in it. He then proceeded to open the door to the backseat so we could climb in the car.

He got in the driver seat and started the car. He drove us towards the city. Both Lyana and I were amazed by the beautiful city called Seoul.

After a while we arrived at the destination. It was a big building. It had so many stories. We walked inside and there she stood, Kpop idol Rose from blackpink. "Hey you must be Y/n, I'm Park Chaeyoung and I'm your older sister. We share the same dad. I'm sorry to just spring this on you but I have a meeting with another group right now and then I'll be free to talk, so please come with me. I'm sure you'll love to meet this group." She said as the information started to sink in.

You followed behind her and Lyana just kept glancing at you to make sure you are alright. You walked into the room and there stood your favourite group ever Stray kids. They turned to look at you and had shocked expressions. "Y/n?" They all said in union. "Wait what? How do you guys know my name?" You asked suspiciously.

"Ah we must have heard the members of blackpink mention it." Chan tried to explain. "Anyways guys this is my half sister Park Y/n Jennifer. She's lived in Australia all her life." Rosie introduced you. You smiled and everyone smiled back bowing and introducing themselves.

You grabbed your phone and messaged thegroup chat to confirm your suspicion.

SKZ GC

Leeknowskz
You are the real members of stray kids aren't you?

As you texteed the groupchat all the stray kids members their phones rang. This proved your theory and you smirked. You sat down at a meeting table and you kept looking at them and saw Minho kept looking at you.

Suddenly you remembered all the texts you sent to him and the others. Oh God the way you calle him daddy, your cheeks started getting pink and hot from embarrasment. He noticed this and smirked. The meeting wasn't all that interesting just possibilities of collabing nothing but empty promises.

After it was done you felt relieved. "Listen Rosie, I always knew dad had another family that he had left, so I'm not really surprised that I have a sister, I mean I'm Shocked it's you but I'm happy." you explained and she nodded. "Well I'd really love to get to know you better so I want you to stay for a while so we can do some bonding."

"I'd love that." You replied, she smiled and said "But for now I'll leave you to deal with that situation." She looked at the stray kids members standing there waiting. You took a deep breath and walked over to them.

You held your hands up. "Listen I'm not mad you didn't tell me or lied about who you were, I understand you are idols and it all happened by accident that we met. I'm just kinda extremely embarrassed about some of the things I said or did, So I relly hope I haven't made you uncomfortable or anything of the sort." You explained and they laughed.

"If we were uncomfortable you would've known Y/n. We are sorry for misleading you tho. But don't start treating us differently now because of who we are." The leader Bangchan spoke and you nodded.

"I'm really glad, I won't trust me." You chuckled. "It's such a small world tho, I've always wanted to meet you and turns out I've been talking to you guys for weeks now. Dreams do come true." You smiled