13~

The next day your picture was on the front page of the paper. With the headline as following. "Daughter beats father in court for being abandoned at the age of 15!"

You felt drained and tired so you slept the whole day. Just waking up to eat.

~~
In South Korea ~

A girl was looking at the local newspaper of Australia and looked very angry reading it. "This is unacceptable. How could this even happen?"

"What's wrong Rosie?" Another female asked. She had long black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Read this and you'll understand." She threw the paper at the other girl and she caught it.

Her eyes started scanning over the contents of the page. "It says Y/n Jennifer Park won the trial against her father for being abandoned at the age of 15, he knew perfectly well what he did seeing he was still her legal guardian. He paid her hush money of 110k Australian dollars. He lied in front of the judge saying she was sent to her aunt."

"He also committed fraud by not paying his ex-wife the money he owed her thus getting her close to poverty. He has to pay 750k damages in total. 350k to his daughter and 500k to his ex-wife. If this does not happen by the end of the week he'll be sent to jail."

"That's horrible. Your right to be angry tho, but that name sounds familiar tho doesn't it?"

"Y/n yes, my little sister got named Y/n if I'm not mistaken. After my dad got remarried. (A/n this is for the plot so don't come at me that this isn't right okay.)

"I think I've got a picture of her here somewhere and that her mum sent me her profile on Instagram. She wanted us to be connected like real sisters."

"I'll help you look." The other girl said and smiled at Rosie.

~~~

"Chan I've found something look." The boy said as Chan walked over and looked at what the latter had in his hands. It was his phone and it showed the newspaper of Australia.

"What's this?" He asked taking a closer look. "I decided to see what's going on back home and found this on the front page. It's Y/n."

He looked confused and took the phone out of the boy's hand and started reading it. "I thought she said she lived with her dad? I never would've expected this. This must be very hard for her."

"Yea you think Lee know knows about this? I mean we do know they've been talking in private DMS to each other so maybe she told him?" The latter asked his leader and friend.

"We should ask him, because it's out now in the news anyways. I think we should all know so we can act accordingly." Chan spoke and took out his phone.

Skip fr

Bestleader
Okay guys group meeting in 5 downstairs.

Swungmin
Jeongin is sleeping can I slap him awake?

Bestleader
No

Swungmin
Aw:(

Bingtheqing
Hyunjin is being dramatic saying he was just about to shower.

DramallamA
Ofc this group meeting is all of sudden I'm not prepareddd😭

SquiRrEl
I woke up lilinnie, were going downstairs, I'm also dragging Minho with me.

Bestleader
Okayyy

~~~
Everyone had gathered downstairs for this group meeting out of nowhere. "Okay what's this about leader?" Jisung asked the question everyone wanted to know.

"This morning Felix and I discovered something, well mainly Felix. It's something serious."

"What is it?" Jeongin asked.

"It's something about Y/n. She was in the local paper of Australia."

Minho's eyes widened immediately. Chan saw his reaction and looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You already know I know so let's just get it over with. Y/n was in court facing a trial with her father. She told me about it and I convinced her to take it to court because her father did her wrong."

"She won the trial, but I wanted to know how to proceed next and make sure everyone knows."

"Just treat her like normal? Like how you always treat her. You don't gotta change your behaviour."

"Okay then, you've talked to her more so let's go with that then, that's all." Chan said and smiled.