Episode 3

Yesterday was a very busy day as I had loads of work to do. Because I asked for a leave for today, I had to cover up all the work yesterday.

Well today I am going to Jimin's party.

He just told me the timing yesterday and didn't text any further. I guess he is actually really busy.

I took a shower and went down to make my breakfast.

Wonyoung is not home these days. She is always staying over at Namjoon's.

Well there's no need to worry as Namjoon is a nice guy. He knows his limits. He is smart and intelligent but shy and gentle too. He clearly told Wonyoung how he believes in only one love and how he is saving his virginity for her.

Well that's what scares me. He seems somewhat traditional and religious. And Wonyoung still didn't tell him about her past. It can bring problems to her future. And knowing about everything is his right.

I spent my after watching television. As the clock turn six I started getting ready for the party.

Y/n's dress

Y/n's dress

I looked at the mirror and smiled at myself.

The black hair contrast perfectly with the red dress. And the red lipstick makes everything even more perfect. I wore my silver ear rings and my silver watch. Then I grabbed my car keys and left for his house.

Jungkook's pov:

I am here in a party on behalf of my elder brother but my brain for sure is not here.

That girl is still there in my mind. It's not like she would've said a "no" to "me"..... If I asked her out. But I didn't get the chance to say anything that day and that was a big mistake.

I feel like I am tired of dating all those bold girls. Now I want to date a girl like her. The innocent kind.

I never dated a girl more than a month but who knows she must've lasted more than that? Or may I'd just get tired of her in a week. Well I am definitely an unpredictable guy.

As I was thinking about her my eye fell on the entrance and grew wider.

Is it me hallucinating or is she actually there? I rubbed my eyes not believing what I just saw.

Yes, it is indeed her. Looking even more elegant and beautiful in that red outfit. She indeed oustands in this crowd.

As I unconsciously started walking towards her I felt a hand on my wrist.