Episode 30

Y/n's pov:

He was introducing me to everybody in the party and I was just forcing a smile as per his instructions.

After he came back doing the arrangements, he left me with a makeup artist and her assistants And gave me clear instructions to not to do anything that irritates him. If me running away irritates him then? Obviously I'll still go.

I excused myself from there, using the restroom as an excuse. He looked at me with suspicion but the whole mansion was filled with guards so he was obviously sure nothing can happen. Still holding my hand he once warned me to be careful with my actions.

Going towards the restroom there was only one thing in my mind. This time I'll make it out.

I went inside the restroom of the ground floor and immediately looked around.

Looking here and there, my eyes fell on the window located at the front wall above the wash basin, but a bit too high.

I wore off my high heels, holding them in my hand. I climbed the up the wash basin and extended my hands to reach the window.

As one of my hands finally reached it, I pulled myself up with a lot of force.

Just there. I murmured.

My half body was outside the window and half of it was still in restroom and I was stuck.

My dress was huge in comparison to the small window.

Trying to wiggle out I suddenly heard from behind.

"What are you doing y/n?"

Hearing the panic voice, I instantaneously stopped wiggling.

Recognizing the voice, I was still confused what shall I do? Run away or there is no need to get scared.

I heard steps behind me and I again started wiggling but it was not effecting at all as the window was actually really small.

Giving up, I finally tried to climb back to the basin but stumbled a bit.

I was about to fall on the ground when I suddenly felt myself lifted in the air. It was him.

He was holding me in a bridal style. And continuously looking at me.

I immediately looked away and jumped back to the floor, getting out of his grip.

"Your elbow, it's bleeding.", he said in a worrisome tone pointing at my elbow.

I looked at my elbow and found it really bleeding.

"You cannot run away like this y/n.", he said and tried to hold my hand.

"You're here to side by your friend even when you know what kind of a person he is? I thought of you to be better taehyung!", I said and jerked his hand away.

I was about to walk away when he suddenly grabbed my arm, turning me back.

"No! I can never side by him y/n. He is not my friend anymore. And besides I will never encourage him for his relationship with you.

'Because I love you y/n'

And I cannot let my love live with a person like him."

My eyes went wide with shock. His sudden confession could be the most unexpected thing at the moment.

"Y/n, it seems like you know about his past now and that is why you don't want to be with him but believe me y/n, it's only me who can save you from him. Otherwise he will find you even if you are at another corner of the world. So please be mine y/n and I will always keep you happy and safe with me.", he said holding both my hands in his grip.