Episode 41

Jimin's pov:

I went to the police station with Kai and looked for the CCTV.

We looked together through each and every footage and finally found it. It was y/n.

It was really y/n behind that pillar and she called my name too. But then that jungkook covered her mouth with his hand and pulled her behind the pillar.

I was a few steps away from her and could save her but I failed. I failed to save her.

We saw the car number and immediately tried to locate it.

It's location showed near a club.

Kai said that we need to go together after he gets his officers assembled. But I refused.

I can't wait anymore and let y/n be in danger. I ran towards my car and started driving fast towards the location. This time I'll save you y/n.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

I looked at her messed state and smirked wide. She was made for me and her sensitivity towards my touch shows it clearly.

She is so sensitive. Even to my slightest touch. And this is what makes me wish to fuck her madly day and night and tear her apart without any mercy.

Her eyes were teary and still looking at the ceiling, with some strangled moans leaving her mouth. Her moans were better than any other melody. I could listen to them day and night without getting tired.

My head moved between her legs and my tongue started doing it's work. She squirmed herself at my sudden actions but I held her thighs tight to hold her in place.

Her toes curled up with the pleasure I was giving her and now all her sobs got replaced with low needy moans. She was mewling under me continuously.

My tongue moved in an experienced manner, protruding inside her. She was continuously moaning now with some sobs leaving her mouth once in a while. I gave a long lick to her inner thighs and she shivered at my touch.

Now I couldn't control myself anymore, I want myself inside her.

I slightly rubbed her swollen clit in a circular motion and she started sliding back a bit.

Getting her back by her ankle, I started rubbing my erection at her entrance.

She started sobbing out loud now.

"It will hurt a bit. Okay?", I said caressing her hair.

She shook her head frantically and started sobbing out loud. I was about to intrude inside her when suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

I growled due to irritation but nonetheless got off her.

She immediately sit on the bed and backed away.

I slightly covered her with the duvet, before wrapping another one aorund my torso.

I went the door and saw one of my trusted men standing in front of me.

"What happened? It better be something important!", I warned him in anger.

"Sir there is a short guy looking for you in the whole club. He seems..."

Before he could complete his sentence, a hit on his head made him unconscious and he instantly fell down on the ground.

I saw a short blonde hair guy holding a gun in his hand looking at me with anger. Without a warning, he hit me hard with the metallic gun and I stumbled back a bit due to his sudden action.

Blood was reesing out of my head and at an instant I felt my head spinning.

He barged inside the room and looked here and there like looking for something.

Just then, his eyes fell on y/n. He ran towards her and she cried out loud looking at him.

"Jimin you finally came!", she exclaimed sobbing out loud.

He immediately hugged her and wiped her tears off.

Looking at her handcuff, he immediately took the keys from the side table and opened the cuffs.

My blood was boiling looking at him so close to y/n.

Holding my bleeding head, which was spinning bad. I stumbled towards the drawer to get my gun from inside.

His eyes suddenly fell on me and leaving y/n, he ran towards me punching me hard. Not being able to balance, I fell down on the floor.

Due to the lack of energy and cotinously spinning head, I couldn't manage myself to stand for a while.

He took y/n in a bridal style and started running outside the room.

Her head was on his chest and she was silently sobbing closing her eyes.

"Stay away from her or I'll definitely murder you on our next encounter.", he said and left the room after giving me a death glare.

I used all the force in my body to stand up from my place and stumbled to the drawer. Getting the gun, I went out stumbling to follow them.

I was stumbling through the hallway when I heard from behind.

"You seem to be hurt my friend."

I recognized the voice and halted on my steps for a bit. But not wanting to waste my time, I again started walking but again heard him.

"You can go where ever you will but after telling me where is y/n!", he said and placed a gun at the back of my head.

I sarcastically laughed and turned back to face him.

"She's already gone. I guess you're late like always."

He looked at me with his eyes wide open. Holding my hair he pressed the gun more to my forehead.

"Where is y/n!", he shouted at my face and I just laughed.

"Let me tell you a secret buddy that will blow your mind for once.", I said and the corner of my lips lifted up in a smirk.

"You always thought that I didn't knew you loved Lisa right? But I did. I knew you loved her and I also knew that she's going to suicide but I let her do it. I even told her that you made me do all this and do you know what taehyung?

She hated you more than me as she considered you to be her culprit not me." I said and he looked at me with shocked expressions.

His eyes seemed to come out of his socket as he could never think of me doing any of this.

She hated me.~ he whispered to himself.

"Indeed she did.", I said and scoffed at his face.

Now his expressions turned dark and his grip on my hair tightened.

"I'll kill you Jeon jungkook!", he shouted and was about to shoot me when a voice echoed in the whole hallway.

"Put the gun down taehyung! Let us handle him ourselves."

I looked towards the direction of the voice and found that it was Kai. My biggest enemy.

My eyes then fell behind him where my men was standing, waiting for me, to get me out of here.

"So you both work together now.", I scoffed looking at both taehyung and Kai.

"But how can you work with this taehyung Kai? When he played the major role in destruction of your very own sister.", I said and he suddenly furrowed his eyes at me.

Taehyung got more angry and hit me with the back of the metallic gun on my head. I stumble back due to the effect.

"This won't change anything taehyung. You know that you were the one who decided to choose his sister and you were also the one who wanted her on the bed. Don't you remember what you did to her?", I scoffed and he was again about to attack me but then a loud sound echoed the room.

Bang.

.