Episode 26

The last string of patience broke and I immediately attached her lips holding her one bossom with my hand, cupping it.

She gasped when I squeezed it a bit tight and I immediately took the chance to insert my tongue inside her mouth, devouring it.

My one hand made it way inside her shirt holding her waist, caressing it still devouring her lips wild.

"Jungkook!", she said out loud holding my hand which was inside her shirt.

I pulled away and saw her moist eyes looking at me. Just then I came back to senses, realizing what I was doing.

I immediately removed my hands from her and moved myself back, getting off her.
She immediately sit and stood up, ready to leave the room, when I grabbed her hand, still sitting on the bed.

"I-I am sorry but please don't leave.", I said with guilt in my voice.

She stood there for a while and took a deep breath with her back at me. Then turned around, only to get the pillow from the bed.

She walked to the couch slowly and settled herself there. Closing her eyes she turned around and now her back was facing me.

What did I do! I thought as I didn't want things to turn out like this.

I slowly layed down on the bed with my face still facing her back.

I should've asked for her permission first. But does it matter anyway? We are about to get engaged and then married. Is it right of her to react like that? I know she is different but she needs to consider my love for her now. I want her to love me with the same passion as I love her. She also needs to understand that she belongs to me and every inch of skin is mine to devour.

Drowned in my thoughts I slowly drifted to my unconscious.

The next morning :

Y/n's pov:

I thought of confirming if he's sleeping or not but he suddenly hovered over me, last night. I couldn't believe what he did.

I couldn't understand a thing as my mind went numb by his sudden touch.

The way he devoured me, really took me to another world but then again how can I give myself to someone, when I can't even trust him?

I was wide awake the whole night as everything that happened last night was moving in my head like a video tape.

The sun is shining on its peek and it's bright outside but I still didn't open my eyes as I don't want to face him in the morning light.

It was my first kiss and it happened like this. I still can't believe.

"I know you're awake y/n.", his heavy deep morning voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I am sorry for what happened last night but you should also consider the fact that we are about to get engaged and I love you with my whole heart. It was impossible but I tried to control my super best, last night. Still things got out of my control and I am sorry for that.", he said and I listened to him with still my back at him, not moving even a little.

He thinks that touching me without my permission was okay just because we are about to get engaged? I thought as I not impressed by his way of apologizing.

"I just want you to act normal just as you were earlier before this thing. If you want to, then just forget about what happened and act normal when I come back from the shower. Okay?", he asked but I still didn't say anything.

Taking a deep sigh, he went into the bathroom and I heard the door close.

I immediately looked back and saw him gone. Now is the time.

I tiptoed to his bed side and opened his phone. It was locked. Bad luck.

Just then, my eyes fell on the laptop on the bed which was opened. I looked into it and there were some business related mails opened. Closing them all I went to the desktop and then opened the computer files.

There were an unlimited amount of folders and that too named weirdly. Important? The red hair? Hazel eyes? I couldn't understand what these names meant.

I looked back at the bathroom door and then again at the laptop screen. Gathering some courage, I opened one file.

My eyes literally came out of my socket. My hands started trembling and my breaths became uneven. There were videos of a red haired girl. Not just any sort of videos but videos of her having sex. Kinky sex.

Her eyes were blind folded and her face completely pale. There were a number of videos of that girl. But the guy she was with, was nowhere in the video. He was recording her without her knowing.

With my trembling hands, I opened another video and then again found video of her all naked.

All the folders were filled with girl's videos, either naked or having sex. And the guy's face was not visible in any of the videos.

Just then I opened a folder with the name "Important". As I opened it and my eyes fell on the screen, my heart stopped beating for a second.

It was filled with my pictures. The pictures I never sent him, the pictures he never asked for. My pictures from my school, college and even workplace. My pictures when there was nobody around me, but maybe there was. But who?

Drowned in all my thoughts, I suddenly felt a water drop falling on my hand.

I looked up and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Being sneaky. Are we love?", he said tilting his head to the side, gazing intensly at me. His aura changed and his eyes too. They were dark and black. They were never like this ever before.

Maybe they were but I couldn't see them with my eyes blind folded my his fake nice actions.

Now I am trembled, now I am scared.

Nobody needs to tell. I know it myself really well now.

I am doomed.