Episode 27

The laptop was taken away from me and thrown at the back.

Smack.

It broke into pieces and scattered all over the floor.  

My heart leapt into my throat, completely dry. I gulped hard looking down at the shattered pieces.

My eyes form the floor, then darted to him. He was there right in front of my eyes slowly leaning forward to me.

I started crawling back but he rashly grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him.

Now he was right above me, hovering over me. The water droplets falling from his hair on my cheeks sent shivers through my spine.

He was staring at my eyes and my eyes were on his. His eyes were different. Very different from what they looked like before.

They didn't seem soft, they didn't seem kind. They were dark inside out. So dark that I felt like I will be lost in them with no sign of light forever.

His one hand made his way to my cheek, caressing it softly. While the other got interwined with my hand.

My breath got struck in my throat and cold sweat beads appeared on my forehead.

"So tell me now love, how much do you know?", he asked still caressing my cheek.

No words were coming out of my mouth as it seemed somewhat zipped. Saying that I was scared wouldn't be enough. I was already traumatized over what I saw earlier in his laptop and now his investigation.

I knew I need to be wise for now. I am already at his house which is no smaller than a castle and that too all alone. Even if he locks me up in a room, nobody in the outside world would ever know. There's nobody to look for me, except for me myself.

Let's be safe first.

"I-I saw my pictures in y-your laptop.", I said trying to act as confident as I can. He shouldn't doubt.

"Just that?", he asked still caressing my cheeks looking at me with eagle eyes, more like looking through me.

"Was there anything else?", I tried to counter attack, trying to save myself.

I don't know for how long he was standing behind me but if it was just when I saw my pictures, then the situation can still be saved for now.

"Uh.... nothing.", he said smiling awkwardly.

"Then did you get startled? I have your pictures. Did it scare you?", he asked.

Startled? You were stalking me and you think I should just be startled?

Taking a deep breath, I turned my head to look up at him.

"Why do you have my pictures Jungkook?" I asked and he straightened up himself sitting at the edge of the bed, having his back at me.

I sat back on the bed with my eyes on the door knob, to flee away at any possible chance I get.

"I already told you y/n that I fell in love with you long ago, and just proposed to you recently.", he said and turned back at me.

I immediately looked down to not to look suspicious.

He came to me and sat besides me, holding my hands in his.

"I am sorry y/n for getting angry early but I just don't like anybody touching my things without my permission.

I know y/n, I shouldn't have collected your pictures like this. But believe me I had no bad motive behind it. Y/n I was even gonna tell you about this soon but before I could tell you, you already found out today.