VS Siren; The Siren's call. The race against time!

Chapter 12
                                                                                     —————————

After Mau transformed she ran up towards the Siren. "Stop it right there! How dare you attack the innocent, I am the pretty guardian who fights for love and for sunrise! I am Sailor Mau! Guardian of Mau and I shall purrify you! Feel my sparkling flame and turn into ashes Youma!" She yelled. The siren screamed, sending out a screeching sound which hurt Mau's ears as she held them in agony. "Ow! Geez that really hurts! Give him back already!" She said through the sound waves of the siren's loud voice. Mau continued to look at Simon as she was getting desperate because she knew time was not on her side. After the screeching, Mau grits her teeth as she summons her Mau wand, pointing it out as the siren and the siren is intimidated and launches herself at Mau.

The siren lets Simon go as he starts to sink down towards the bottom and Hathor swims up and grabs him and swims fast, soon dragging him out of the water. She scooted him across the ground, started pushing on his chest and checked his pulse. Mau looked relieved and happy to see her sisters. "Sis!" She called out. After some time, moments later he coughed up water and slowly began to wake up. Hathor was relieved as she sighed. Simon quickly sat up coughing as Hathor put her arms on his shoulder tearing up some. "I'm so glad I made it on time..." Hathor said as she appeared sad. "Thank you Hathor.. you saved my life.." He said as he still coughed some. The siren called out more cries as Mau held her ears and so did Hathor and Simon. Mau jumped towards the siren and called out. "Sparkling inferno!" Sparks of fire came from her wand but it didn't do any good. It didn't phase her through the water. Mau was grabbed by the siren and was dragged inside the water. Mau held her breath as she couldn't breathe. She had bit the siren's arm as the siren let go of her as Mau tried to escape the siren grabbed her with its tail, crushing the breath out of her. Bubbles formed as Mau struggled to hold her breath.

Sehkmet came to help the men escape as she saw Mau was struggling and she was puzzled on how to save her sister. She soon came up with an idea. "Hathor, you can control the water! Get the water away from the siren!" Sehkmet called out. Hathor squatted down on her knees and put her hands together in a prayer. "By the power of Horus, my dear Father. Grant me my strength and power to save my sister and our people! Tidal wave!" She called out. Mau was starting to black out as suddenly the water dropped into the streets until there wasn't much left.

The siren cried out letting Mau go as her body hit the ground. "Mau!" Simon called out. The girls and Simon decided to run towards the siren as Hathor grabbed her sister getting her away from the siren as Mau soon started to open her eyes to see her sister Hathor and was really glad about that and she was soon helped up. Simon attacked the siren with his sword as Sehkmet used her fire attack on it. "Blazing Sunkist!" She called out as a huge fire balls flew at the siren, one hitting the siren as she screamed in pain. The siren soon burned to a crisp as it cried out before vanishing.

Watching from the sidelines, Abbas grew furious, seeing that they had killed the siren. Abbas had her eyes on the white haired girl. "Next time.. I swear." Abbas said as she walked away in her disappointment before returning back to Ramesses's Palace.The girls hugged each other then they ran up to Simon, hugging him as well. "Great job girls, I'm proud of you!" Simon said hugging all three girls in a group hug. Soon pulling away from the hug the girls looked at each other happily. "Our first accomplishment of protecting the Planet Mau is a success!" Sehkmet stated. "Yup!" Hathor and Mau agreed and cheered. Simon looked at the girls then looked back at the sun, the sky giving off that evening beautiful glow. "We should be getting back home now, it is late and we should prepare for dinner. The girls nodded. "Okay!" They all said before following him back to the palace.

After dinner the girls went to their rooms and prepared for bed. The girls climbed into bed and Simon knocks on the door. "Come in." Hathor said. Simon slightly opened it and turned out the light. "Goodnight girls." He said as he closed the door. "Goodnight!" They all said to him in reply. Hathor and Sehkmet close their eyes and turned on their side as Mau smiled closing her eyes also going to sleep.