Cheer up Simon!; Baking a smile!

Abbas sliced and diced a few pillars outside of the palace as she was upset she lost to those girls. She knew Tia and Ramesses might lose patience with her if she didn't bring her back soon. "I won't lose next time.." Abbas said as she sat down and pouted. Tia kneeled down to her brother. "Brother dear, I'm sorry it seems Abbas failed again.. shall I kill her and finish the job myself?" Tia asked. Ramesses smirked as he twirled the eye of Ra in his hand. "Not yet.. I still have some use for her.." Ramesses said as he continued to eye the Pearl. "Brother what's that?" Tia asked. "It's the eye of Ra. One of the three treasures I am questing for.." He replied. Tia grinned. "Oh I've heard of the eye of Ra, Horus, and Crystal pyramid.. so we just need one more treasure.. then we can take over the universe, those little pests won't be able to stop us." Tia replied. "Then she will have no choice but to be mine.." Ramesses said in a low tone. Tia heard as she was upset. "Not her again.." She thought.

Tia fake smiled. "Of course brother dear." Tia said. "I'll make the arrangements.." She said as she turned around and walked away. Ramesses took another sip of his wine as he put the pearl away in his left right eye. "She will be mine.." He said and laughed hysterically. He reached over at the stand as he grabbed some grapes and started to eat a few. Tia walked down the hall as she mumbled in hatred. "He's such a moron.. killing that girl is the only way to rule the Ra star system. Getting rid of the heirs of Ra.. I should just kill him.. then take over this world myself.." She thought. Abbas was outside practicing as Tia walked out of the palace.

Abbas turned around and bowed. "Master.. I apologize for my failure.. Please give me another chance as I misunderstood their power, but I'm sure I'll beat them this time!" Abbas said, keeping her head bowed. Tia looked rather upset at her. "You are lucky that my brother is forgiving of you, now don't mess up.. you won't get that many more chances!" Tia said in frustration. Abbas nodded. "Yes ma'am I understand. I won't fail.. I'm sure I know a way to defeat them this time." She said. "Now go! Don't waste my time!" Tia commanded and pointed. Abbas stood up quickly and nodded before running off. Tia watched her as she shook her head in annoyance. She then turned around afterwards and walked back into the palace.

After enjoying their little beach trip it was time for them to head back home. They thanked Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity for their generous offer for a wonderful vacation but now the hard part has come. Two of the treasures had been stolen and now it is up to Mau and the girls to retrieve them and stop Ramesses from his evil doing. After returning back to their planet, Simon went into the computer control room as he was carefully strategizing over ideas on plans to defend and prepare for the next attack. The girls sighed as they knew Simon was on edge since that last attack. He's barely came out of that room since they had returned from Earth.

Mau and the girls was upset especially Sehkmet over losing the eye of Ra, her Father's heirloom that was given to her. Sehkmet sighed as her sisters' were concerned. "We should do something fun. How about a game of hide and seek?" Mau suggested. Hathor and Sehkmet shook their heads. "That's a kids game.. we're too big for that now." Sehkmet said. "Then what do you suggest?" Hathor asked. "We should make something in the kitchen for Simon!" Mau said. "Make something in the kitchen? Don't the maids usually make stuff?" Hathor asked. "Yeah but we can go in there and try to make something ourselves!" Mau said. The girls questioned since they never made anything in their life. "I don't know.." Sehkmet said. "It'll be alright, how hard could it be??" Mau said.

Mau and the girls went to the Kitchen. "There is so much stuff.. so many pots and pans.. " Hathor said. "I don't think this is a good idea.." Sehkmet said. Mau ran in as the girl reached out their arm for her but missed. "Yay! Let's make some food!" Mau said as Sehkmet and Hathor then looked at each other and shrugged. They walked over to where their sister was as they opened up the pantry and fridge. "Simon likes this.." Mau said. Hathor looked at the cabinets and grabbed some spices. Sehkmet grabbed some random stuff that looked good. They all placed their stuff at the table and looked at each other. "So what are we making with this?" Sehkmet said. They asked each other and shrugged.

The girls started mixing random ingredients together as they giggled and laughed. Mau went over to grab the flour as the bag was heavy and she ended up tripping and falling as the powder from the flour went everywhere as Sehkmet, Hathor, and Mau herself was completely covered by the flour. The girls blinked and looked at each other before suddenly bursting out laughing. One of the maids came in as she looked kinda upset. "What a mess!" The maid yelled. The girls looked shocked and were completely nervous and terrified. "We're sorry! " They said. The maid looked at the three girls. "If you wanted a snack all you had to do was ask." The maid said. "We wanted to make it ourselves.. and cheer up Simon." Mau said as she started to tear up. Sehkmet and Hathor both nodded in agreement.

The maid looked surprised to hear this and smiled. "Don't tell anyone but I'll help you out then." The maid said. The girls all smiled and looked at each other before looking back at her. "Thank you!" The girls said. The maid told them what to grab, how to measure, as they all worked together. They grabbed a fish and fried it in a pan. They chopped up the vegetables and cooked it in a separate pan from the fish. The maid helped them make the sauce for the fish. "Don't forget to add a pinch of salt and we're done!" The maid said as the food was soon ready. The girls looked amazed at what they had made for Simon. "Wow this looks so good!" Mau said as then her belly growled. Then so did the other girls. The maid just laughed. "Go give your meal to Simon and I'll make sure to have your food ready at the table." The maid said with a smile. The girls nodded and thanked her before leaving.

The girls headed to where Simon was. They knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Simon asked as he sounded rather frustrated. "It's us.." Hathor replied. "Come on inside girls." Simon replied with a not so less stressed tone.  The girls came inside as Sehkmet carried the plate. Mau just followed the other two. Simon looked tired and had a dark circle under his eyes. The girls looked sad as they saw him. Simon looked over at Sehkmet. "Why are you carrying a plate of food, this is the maids job to bring me food, I should have her fired." Simon said frustrated. Mau shook her head. "No it's not true at all.." Mau said. "We made this for you.." Hathor said. Sehkmet nodded. "Girls don't lie to me to cover for the lazy maid." Simon said a little upset. "We aren't lying." Mau said as she tested up.

Simon looked shocked in disbelief. He never taught the girls how to make anything. "You made this for me? Really?" Simon asked as his upset face turned into a rather sad one. "Yes.." They all said. "We decided to make you something because you were upset and overworking yourself and we made this with some help." Hathor said. Simon took the plate and laid it down and hugged the girls and thanked them. "Thank you girls, this is the greatest gift and thoughtfulness I have ever received." Simon said as he looked like he was going to cry even with a smile on his face. Simon walked back over to the food as he began to eat. "This meal is delicious, girls.. thank you." Simon said as then the moment was interrupted as their bellies growled. "I'll ask the maid to make you some food." Simon said as he chuckled. "She's already doing that now, we better go sit at the table now." Hathor replied. Simon nodded and kept eating as he went back to work in a better mood than before.

The girls left and went to go eat their dinner. Happy as can be. Sehkmet had a warm feeling and it felt nice. She wasn't so sad anymore. "You were right.. I feel better than I did." Sehkmet said. Mau and Hathor smiled. "We are happy sis and don't worry, we will get that treasure back and the other one back soon enough!" Hathor said. Mau nodded. "Right!" Sehkmet said. The girls finished their dinner and headed to bed. Simon knocked on the door and wished them goodnight as he walked down the hall again with a smile and he knew they had Rehema's kind, gentle soul.