Trip To Earth Again: A Familar Face

It was almost noon and Simon was in his room finishing his packing as he looked over at his desk, seeing the picture of a younger version of him and Rehema. He soon walked over and picked it up and looked at it saddened. "Rehema.. My Queen.. It's been so long since I've heard your beautiful soft, kind voice.. I'm almost forgetting it. Please bless us with a safe journey." He said as he gripped the photo frame and tears fell onto it. He heard knocking at his door as he quickly rubbed his eyes. "Come in." He said as he placed the photo face down onto the desk. Mau. Sehkmet, and Hathor were all at the door. "We're ready now." Sehkmet said. Mau looked around as she was curious. As Hathor and Sehkmet were talking to Simon, Mau ventured around and looked over at the photo laying on the desk. She slowly picked it up seeing the picture of a younger version of him and then what appeared to be her Mother. "Mom..?" Mau thought as she saw the dress she was wearing. It was the same dress Mau accidentally put on during her birthday party. Mau looked saddened as she stared at the photo of her Mother. The picture looked like it had water on it as Mau wiped it off with her arm. "Come on Mau, we are leaving now." Simon said as they had already walked out of the door. Mau jumped as she was startled. "Coming!" She said as she gently put the photo down standing up to where they could be seen. She ran down the hall, trying to catch up with them. She had ran past some maids and knights that were standing guard. Eventually catching up to them and panting some.

As they walked outside, it was a nice beautiful day. The weather was perfect, the wind was blowing mildly. The guards of the castle were everywhere, Mau noticed, as she looked around. Simon and the girls went into a circle as the girls held their hands, Simon grabbing onto one of each of their hands as the guards circled around them. The wind had picked up as their bodies began to glow. Simon cleared his mind as he took a deep breath. "Earth.. Girls.. Sailor Teleport!" Simon said out loud. "Sailor Teleport!" They all said as their hair blew up, their bodies glowing brighter as the ground also started to lift and the light went up high into the sky before they all disappeared. They suddenly teleported to Earth. They managed to pass Abbas along the way. "Woah.. what was that.. Watch where you are going!!" She yelled as she then noticed it was them girls. "Where are they going..?" Abbas asked as she followed them. As they finally made it to Earth, the planet was nice and bright, the season was late Summer on Earth. They all had opened their eyes. It was faint but they remembered this place, it had been a while since they had been in Crystal Tokyo. It had changed some from what they remembered.

They walked around the area, together Mau was next to Simon and her sisters. Walking up to the Palace they were greeted by King Endymion. Simon and Endymion shook hands and had a smile on both their faces. Mau watched closely and listened. "Thanks again for the arrangement, I know the girls will have a great time." Simon said, then turning his head looking at the girls with a smile. "It's not a problem, I'm glad that the girls get to enjoy it since we are too busy to go this year." Endymion replied. Mau looked over at the door as she saw someone peeking through the cracks. Endymion saw Mau looking as he turned, seeing his daughter. "Small lady, it's alright you can come out and meet the girls, don't be rude." King Endymion said.
The door opened wider as a small girl with pink hair and red eyes in a pink dress started to walk outside. Mau and the girls recognized her right away. "Wow.. she's that baby?? She's grown up!" Mau and the girls thought to themselves. "Greetings, I am Small Lady Serenity, it's a pleasure to meet you all." She said and curtsy bowed slightly. Simon and the girls kneeled down. "It's a pleasure to meet you princess as well!" They all said in respect.

Shortly after some talk, King Endymion gave them some clothes that they could change in. "If you change into these you won't stand out as much as foreigners. You can keep them, it's not a loan or anything." King Endymion said, handing Simon the bag of clothes. "Thank you, I'm in your debt." Simon said. The girls thanked him also. Mau and the others all went into a room to change, the girls and Simon went into two separate rooms in the palace. They all turned fully human and changed before they left the palace and now each of the girls looked like schoolgirls. Simon himself looked like a casual Father. They met up. The girls loved Simon in his slick outfit, his hair was tied back. It was different and looked great. "My outfit almost looks like my Sailor outfit, this is so cool." Mau said. Her school uniform was dark grey with a pink ribbon. She also had ribbon in both sides of her head, her sailor brooch was on the middle of the bow. "It looks cute on you, all of you look cute, pretty as your Mother." Simon said to the girls. "You look pretty slick and nice yourself. Going to have some ladies by the end of this trip for sure." Sehkmet said jokingly. Simon scratched the back of his head nervously and slightly blushed. "My heart only belongs to one, let's go now." Simon said and they nodded. "Okay!" They said as they followed him.

Simon walked near the exit door and both Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion were there. Simon walked up to them as Endymion whispered in his ear. "Be careful, something is lurking outside the palace. You may be followed." Simon nodded then looked back at the girls who were greeting Neo Queen Serenity then back at King Endymion. "I'll keep my eyes peeled, don't worry. Thanks for the warning, let's go girls!" Simon said as they were soon off.