Abbas's Ambush Trap and A Rabbit Senshi?!

A month had passed since, slowly everything was being restored in the town. Simon and Isis had been working on a new device. It was still in development but almost finished. Isis added some of her enchantment spells to it, along with Simon putting his own advanced technology smarts into it. After many long days and nights of working on it, it was finally finished. A secret new skill was added to their senshi brooches. Simon and Isis smile at one another as they take the items with them and walk out the door. Simon holding Sekhmet's brooch and Mau's as Isis had Nephthy's and Hathor's. At breakfast everyone ate with cheerful smiles on their faces. The maids all standing there, preparing to serve more drinks when needed. "Girls, Isis and I had worked on a project for you, we upgraded your broaches." Simon said and Isis looked at them seriously. "You did?!" Sekhmet said excitedly. "Yes." Isis replied as both Simon and her passed out their brooches back to them. Simon to Mau and Sekhmet then Isis to Hathor and Nephthys. "They have communication installed inside of them. So you can talk to each other within quite a distance apart from each other and it works if you would get separated.

Mau and the girls looked surprised. "Woah, so we will be able to separate and have some communication? That's so cool!" Mau said. "I agree, it'll be great since we are getting closer to the main battle against Ramesses II" Hathor said. Sekhmet nodded in agreement. "Speaking of that battle, Mau, what are you going to do if you cannot save him?" Sekhmet asked. Everyone looked at Sekhmet. "I'm.." Mau paused as she didn't give it much thought. "I plan to save him.. I know I can, I can free him from the Isfet!" Mau said, determined. Simon mumbled under his breath as Isis calmed him down. Sekhmet, Hathor, Nephthys nodded. "Then we will help you sis, since you are that determined.." Sekhmet replied. Hathor and Nephthys both agreed also. Mau hugged her sister. "Thank you so much, all of you." Mau said to them. After dinner they all go outside and relax, enjoying the nice breeze.

Ramesses sat down, holding the two pearls between his fingers, rotating them and admiring them. "So.. Seeing visions of the afterlife and world of living, protects its user, and brings good health. The eye of Horus has the sixth chakra giving the clairvoyance ability to see things usually hidden, like an item they seek. Using it for evil can disrupt its power to take control of someone's mind, seeing things about the person within their memories. The reason I couldn't see her crystal was because.. She had no memories of it?" Ramesses thought. "Then the eye of Ra.. has the power to reflect and protect the user from negative energy and attacks. One must be careful when invoking its energy because it can go out of control and be destructively violent. Given the power of the destruction of the sun and used with the wrong hands. When it is used for good, it protects against evil entities, spells and gives the user good health.." Ramesses thought more as he was very interested. "However.." Ramesses thought as he imagined Nefertari in his mind. "Her power.. That pyramid.. I need its power so I can rule the universe." Ramesses said as he grinned. Ramesses would stand up as the pearls disappeared within his hand. "I'll get what I want.. Very soon.." Ramesses said as he began to walk out from his throne room. After some searching he found Abbas. Abbas saw him and twirled her scythe and it came close to his neck as he stopped the blade with his bare hand. "I still have some use for you.. If you still wish to live.." Ramesses said unto her as Abbas looked shocked to see him. "Master! Of course, I'll be at your service my Pharaoh." Abbas said as she bowed to him. "Good.. You know your task, fetch me the girl.. Anything else can die." Ramesses said. Abbas nodded. "Yes, it'll be my honor to prove to you that I can bring the girl back to you. I'll do my best not to fail you this time!" Abbas said as she grabbed her scythe and ran off quickly as Ramesses stood behind watching before completely vanishing within his own wraps.

Abbas grumbled to herself as she found herself on Mau as she snuck around and managed to get on top of the castle, she saw the girls from her height. "They've completely let their guards down.. How hilarious!" Abbas said as she smirked. Mau felt the nice warmth of the sun hitting her body. Hathor was praying as Sekhmet and Nephthys were training against each other. Nephthys ran at Sekhmet and Sekhmet soon ran at her. "Not enough balance, Your alignment is off and you are too slow!" Nephthys said to Sekhmet before randomly striking her weapon at her and knocking her down to the ground. "Grr.. Again!" Sekhmet said, determined as she kept trying. Abbas licked her blade before she jumped down from the sky and began an ambushed attack. Nephthys sensed something and looked up at the sky and Sekhmet ran to her. "Now who is not focused?!" Sekhmet asked as Nephthy jumped into the air as Sekhmet looked shocked and then saw Abbas. "What?!" Sekhmet said, shocked as she focused on Abbas now. Hathor suddenly stopped praying as she grabbed her transformation broach and began her transformation.