The One With the Author's Note

A/N

I know a lot of readers don't bother with these or find them tedious, I'm sorry, but just some info on what's next!

The North has been officially named ...The North. Maybe I'm not so bad at naming things after all!

Book 2 (The Winter) is also now available to add to you libraries and is being updated 2x a week.

The series is now named Wolves of Ragnarök which was suggested by one of you lovely readers (FullmetalFairy  I see you!)

And finally,

The best place you can keep up to date with what/when I'll be posting and publishing is my Facebook group   under the name Scottish_writer (where you can post memes, ask questions, take part in quizzes, giveaways, talk to characters, and so much more!)

OR you can follow me on various other social media platforms like Twitter (NeamhainC)
Insta (Scottish_writer)
and my FB page. (Rebecca Anne Stewart - Author)

Links should be in my bio, and on my message board if you scroll down. 

In the meantime, if you want to show your support and sate the hunger for more of my work, you can find the first four books in The Wulvers Series on all you favourite online bookstores as ebooks and paperbacks. The first book is a permafreebie, all I ask is you leave a review. You can even get signed copies directly from me!

Thank you again for all your support. My wolves are loving all the attention they're getting. Please share this story if you can! I don't get paid to write on Wattpad so I appreciate all the support I can get 🐺⚔️❤️