I'm Dead But I Came Back (rewrittened)

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and Y/N was in his room, lost in the world of Honkai Impact. The hours had flown by, but after being beaten for the 23rd time in a row, he was feeling the sting of frustration. "Ah, beep!" he cursed.

Just then, his phone buzzed, interrupting his rage. It was his friend Dio. "Yo, what's up?" Dio asked.

"Not much, just playing Honkai Impact," Y/N replied.

"Are you getting mad over the game again?" Dio teased.

Y/N let out a sigh. "Yeah, I was trying to beat the bosses with just one Valkyrie, but I keep getting my butt kicked."

"Well, maybe you should try using a different support character than Bronie," Dio suggested.

Y/N groaned. "You're probably right. I shouldn't get so worked up over a stupid game."

Just then, another message came in from their friend John in the group chat. "Hey guys, anyone want to go to Comicon with me?"

Y/N's ears perked up. "Sure, when is it?"

"It starts in an hour. I can meet you guys at the bus stop," John replied.

Dio and John confirmed their plans to go to Comicon, which was only a few kilometers away. Y/N was thrilled at the idea of going and quickly agreed to join them. As they walked to the bus stop, Y/N was surprised to see John joining them. Dio was also shocked and asked John why he hadn't mentioned his girlfriend.

"Well, my girlfriend is a famous VTuber cosplayer, and she invited me to the event," John explained.

Y/N and Dio were stunned. "What?! You have a girlfriend?" Y/N exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Dio asked, slightly irritated.

John apologized and explained that he and his girlfriend had been together for three years. "I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to break the code. I just didn't know how to bring it up."

Y/N and Dio congratulated John on his long-term relationship, but still, they couldn't help but feel a bit betrayed that he hadn't told them. "Yeah, congrats. But you still should have told us," Dio said.

"I know, I messed up. I'll make it up to you guys, I promise," John assured them.

As they reached the bus stop, the trio hopped on the bus, excited to see what Comicon had in store for them.
Y/N: Alright, so where's your girlfriend?

John: She's that girl over there with the Ina cosplay.

Dio: Oh, that's her.

John: Yeah, that's her.

John starts to blush as he catches sight of her.

Y/N: Normie.

John: Oi!

Dio: You technically are.

As the three of them look towards his girlfriend, they see her waving and smiling. She's cosplaying as Ina, a well-endowed virtual YouTuber.

Mika: John!

John: Mika!

They run to each other and embrace.

Y/N: Normies...

Dio: Normies...

Mika: Hm? John, are these the friends you keep talking about?

John: Yep! Guys, this is Mika, and Mika, they are Y/N and Dio.

Dio: Mika... Where have I heard that name before? scratching his chin

Y/N: mumbles "Her name is Mika, a virtual YouTuber and cosplayer..." gasps hard "You're Mikamikabuns, aren't you!"

Mika: gasps How did you know?

Y/N: Your fans give me intel. mumbles "I drew NSFW for them."

Mika: clueless What was the last part?

Y/N: Nothing.

Dio looks at me with a deadpan stare.

Mika: Well, it's nice to finally meet you both.

Dio: Likewise.

John: There's a restaurant nearby, and I actually booked it just for this surprise. Let's go there for a proper introduction, and it's on me.

Y/N: Hohoho, you came prepared!

Dio: Aw yeah! Free food!

John: Come on, let's go.

Y/N : why do I get the feeling that something bad is ganna happen.

Stalker: out of the way!

Y/N : should have not said that.

The stalker runs quickly then pass through me and Dio, he then pushed John to the ground and grabs Mika.

Mika: hey! Let me go!

Stalker: Mikamikabuns! Finally it's you.

He then starts leaking her neck and touching her body, harassing her.

John: you bastard!

He kicks

Dio: get away

The stalker then brought out his knife, dodges his swing punch while Mika being hold in hostage and stabs Dio at the knee then backs off while holding Mika

Stalker: ha! That's what yo- GAH!!

A straight punch from Y/N, the stalker backs off and Y/N grabs Mika so the The two are far apart.

Stalker: grrr, shes mine!

He was about to grab a another knife, but Y/N slap his face to stun him making him confused aswell for why slap, then grabs him around the waist, then carries him and runs to the road, and try drop him and pin him down, that was supposed to be the plan.

But fate has other plans.

Ah truck then rams the 2 so hard, that they flung 7 meters away. His friends saw it quickly ran to him screaming his name.

John: Y/N!!
Dio: Y/N!!
Mika: Y/N!!

John: "You idiot! What were you thinking!?"

Y/N: coughs "I thought it was cool... I don't think it was worth it..."

John: "Of course it's not, you idiot!!"

Dio: "Let me call an ambulance."

Mika: "Y/N! I'm sorry!"

Y/N: laughs weakly "Don't be... coughs I think I'm about to die."

John: "No, you're not! Help is on the way!"

Y/N: "Can you see the pool of blood around? Anyway, if I die, I wish isekai is a thing..."

John: "Stop joking around!"

Y/N: "Damn, how am I still breathing?"

John: "I said stop joking!"

Y/N: "Oh, shut up... coughs You were about to propose after eating at the restaurant, right..."

John's eyes widen in shock.

John: "H-how?"

Y/N: "I knew it all along, John... chuckles weakly I actually prepared money for your wedding, too..."

John: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Oh, and... Can you tell my parents that I have another money prepared for my little sister? It's enough until her college..."

John: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Stop calling my name! coughs and blood comes out Now listen, you two."

John and Mika get closer, tears streaming down their faces.

Y/N: "You better make her happy, you bastard... And Mika, if you have a kid, could you tell the kid that I'm the greatest uncle? I know we just met, but I made a diary... You have my permission to use it to tell my cool tales... I also made a comic on a website... Make sure to tell my stories to the kid..."

They both nod, their tears increasing.

Y/N: "And Dio... Yo, you alright, pal?"

Dio nods, unable to hold back his tears any longer.

Y/N: "Take care of my motorbike... It's yours now..."

Y/N's vision fades, and he starts to feel a cold floor.

He slowly wakes up, noticing that his body isn't in pain anymore.

Y/N slowly can't hear the voices of his friends, his vision slowly starts to fade, he now is in deep slumber...

Or is it?

Author: I think it's kinda fast pace however did you enjoy it? And sorry for the grammar.

Author: and you have no idea how i would like to rewrite this for a long time