[unimportant]

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

Author: he guys, I forgot to explain the new voice of Y/N, so imagine the voice of Shockwave from transforms but it's super low, ok that's all! Now on with the fanfic!

Y/N: let it rip!

Y/N skates towards the honkai as fast as I he could, preparing his full Swing, he found his target charging at the 3 templars.

Once he unleash his full Swing not only he cleanly cut the 3 Templars but destroying the building behind the humans and Templars.

The human are shock in fear some of them fell down on the ground.

Y/N : yikes! That was too much force putting in! And the Templars were cut, smooth as butter!

Y/N then look at the rest of the honkai beasts.

Y/N: hmmm... Only a few angels, chariots, and Knights, should be simple, if I can beat templars that easily, I might aswell stomp them.

He then skates closer to the knight and stomped it with its feet, the angels are at the back Y/N try to ambush him but with the lazy wave of his sword he killed them, due to completely different levels of strength, Honkai beast decided to run away from Y/N.

While Y/N looking at the honkai beast, desperately to run away he gives a frown and disappointment expression of how easy that was.

Y/N: ... Pathetic...

Thats all he can say.

He shake of his disappointment and turns around at the scared humans.

Y/N: now how to deal with this situation?

In humans point of view they witness this giant golden looking mecha or so they think but one of them was able to realize.

Human 6: that's... That's a honkai beast!

Once he said everyone they all started to get even more panic.

Y/N: ... Oooookk... I'll just,walk away.

Y/N doesn't want to make this worse so he just turn and slowly skates away from the humans.

Meanwhile the humans were just confuse why it just suddenly leave, did it truly just save them? They will never know.

After some time he return to the super mall and start focus his thoughts on what to do next.

Y/N: all right I have confirm my strength, which is good, alright next objective is to find some familiar faces so I can know where am I in this story. At least if I have lead, I can able properly create better future plan.

...

Y/N: alright, Tomorrow I need to know where Dr mei's base is. That I'm sure I can find some lead of the story.

3 months later...
Y/N pov

It has been 3 months in this apocalyptic city, not much really change, I just only do scouting different areas and killing a bunch of honkai and zombies. I change to p-90s and my husk sword to train at switching weapons. I didn't take out the Judah and the void archives because they will be my trump cards. I save some humans from time to time I will just stare at them and leave, I like to just stare at them and leave since I feel like I'm some sort a mysterious being, hehe.

Anyway that's basically what I do these 3 months, I don't eat or sleep cause I'm a mecha honkai beast, it's boring at the base too. And here I thought finding the human base will be easy but goddamn I couldn't find it yet... I was about to give up but it all change.

Plus. 2 weeks later...

As Y/N is skating at night he then saw few aircrafts heading at the same direction making Y/N suspect.

Y/N: could it be?

He follow them, once the aircraft reach it's destination, Y/N's eyes widened as finally found it, the human base. But it's not a base, it's a city with big walls.

Y/N: arc city!!?? Wait no, arc city not that old if remember the lore... Maybe Similar to it? Well anyway it's good I found a human city.

Y/N admire the city from far away it is night time so he can see its beautiful light show.

Y/N: damn, I wish I have telescope It would be nice to get close or get on but I can't, I would be marked as a infiltrator and worse that I'm a honkai creature.

He gives a little chuckle on that dumb idea however, it slowly convince himself.

...

Y/N: should I infiltrate it?

To be continued.....

Sorry for a short and rush chapter