ch 6 encounter pink child

Sorry if the chapters are delayed

I am taking online courses this week

But let's start

1

2

3

Go

General POV

3 months later.

It had been three months since Aeon found himself transported to this new world. He had spent a lot of time improving his base, making it safer and more secure from Honkai beasts and other potential threats. The traps he had been making were working well, and he had been able to make a computer with the components he had salvaged from his scavenging trips to the ruined city.

Aeon had also been able to find plenty of metal and had been able to create brick towers equipped with automatic shooting Ballistas. He was grateful that the Ballistas had been successful at keeping the Honkai beasts away from his base. While some of the traps were old, he had replaced them with actual bear traps and proper tripwire traps. He had even added new traps because he had improved his skill in making PCBs and was now able to power them up.

One of Aeon's recent projects had been to create a wooden wheel by a nearby river and use it to generate hydroelectric power. He had done some engineering and was able to store the electric power that he generated. He had also gone back to the first cave he had found and started mining again. He used the fire he created to light his way and was able to mine his way in with his pickaxe. He had started to make cement with the limestone and clay he had found, and he was slowly rebuilding his storage hut with cement bricks.

Aeon was excited to make another building once he finished his computer. While the computer was not advanced, he was getting better at making the components and PCBs. He was pleased that his skills were improving and that he was able to create more complex inventions.

Despite all of his progress, Aeon had not seen any more humans since the incident three months ago. He wished to see some again and occasionally roamed around his base when he was bored with his giant robotic body and cross or sword. He enjoyed scouting around and watching the beautiful scenery of the forest and grassy plains, finding even the ruined city to be somewhat beautiful.

6 months later

Six months have passed since Aeon's last adventure, and his base has undergone significant improvements. The small buildings he had constructed earlier are now combined to form one giant actual base. No longer does he need to work in the rain, as the base provides shelter from the elements. Aeon is thrilled to finally have a comfortable indoor space after working outside in the elements for so long.

(I lazily draw the interior)

The base itself is a sight to behold, with its cement brick walls towering over the surrounding forest

The base itself is a sight to behold, with its cement brick walls towering over the surrounding forest. Inside, the main room is the workshop, where Aeon spends most of his time creating various inventions. The workshop has two doorways - one leading to the storage room and the other to the power generator.