CH 10 Sundown Alley: destruction commence

Author: hello me again! I don't know how long it is but I'm sorry for the late update yet again!

Author: butt! Yes butt!

Author: I did it, but I'm worried if it's too fast pace or butchered the story, because damn, it's hard to connect the dots as I play the Elysian Realm again and again, watch a lot of Previous Era related videos, and try reading the manga, but it's very hard to understand sometimes for me because it gives me not much, and I still have small information and

Author: butt However!

Author: Official Honkai Impact 3rd Discord Save Me! And I was able to ask the pure nerds about the game and other things related to "Sundown Alley", but I'm not sure I got it right, like I'm not really confident about it.

Author: You have no idea how annoying it is to dig up data archives, YouTube videos, and Google searches for these characters' "possible" origins because they are too vague, didn't dig deep enough in the lore, or had no lore at all. Sometimes, I had to improvise some stuff, and I also asked for help from lore nerds in the official Honkai discord.

Author: So yeah, thank you for reading my concern-well, more like ranting about it, to be honest.

Author: And thank you so much for reading this fanfic! It is such a blessing that people enjoy this fanfic I created.

Author: Thank you, and you can now read the story in 3, 2, 1 go!

General POV

its been 10 more years since I the accident of the to Loan sharks that I have killed and now Elysia is Now the same Beautiful Pink girl that I have seen her just like in the game, and Elysia goes to the MOTH as she should just like in the game back then.

(Author: I really don't remember about how long Elysia is with the MOTH or what age she enters the MOTH so I'm sorry)

Meanwhile Aeon is now in the Base again in the mountain and Is With Elysia talking with her new job.

Aeon POV

I look at Elysia as Elysia eats her food that I cooked just like every other day whenever she visited me "like the food Elysia?" I look at her with my red mechanical eyes.

Elysia smiles looks up to me and says "yeah Uncle! Your dishes are the same as ever!" She then continue to eat "can I get some again?"

I chuckled "yes, yes you can" and Elysia happily smiles again as I stand up and with my mechanical giant legs I go to my stove in my kitchen and grab a large serving spoon and grab some containers as Elysia comes and waits for me.

A few minutes later I then finish preparing I then give Elysia some containers "here you go Ellie" with a mechanical husky voice I bend my legs a bit and give her the extra food.

Elysia holds them "thanks uncle!" She giggled happily and walks away.

Elysia says "uncle I'm going back to MOTH base~"

I nodded and say "alright, but have they treated you well?" Elysia nodded and replies "yeah uncle! They are so good to me! And every time when I bring the food you cook, Elysia's Coworkers would ask for a share which honestly is quite adorable and cute as Elysia told me about her co-workers likes my dishes.

But that's for Elysia though.... Meh whatever it's Elysia after all.

I see her happily walking away, but then I remember something.

"Oh, and another thing, Elysia...." I spoke out with my mechanical deep humming voice as Elysia was about to leave and turned around with an adorable look of curiosity as I called out her name. "Hm? What is it, uncle?" She tilted her head and turned her whole body around to face me properly.

I then hum and gears turn as I look in her eyes with my red sharp eyes as I speak out of what I am about to say, "There is a person I would like for you to scout...." and I poached and deep thought about it and then spoke again, "On second thought, there are two people I would like for you to scout...."