12.

" I don't know why we both hurt each other
When we both know we are equally hurt
If either one of us was hurt. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yes we are fine, We came here to see Mr. Satish Adani’s mom”

Anika suddenly pulled the brake.

That means Avinash will also be there.

No way, he might have just come to India. He will be tired from traveling. He won’t be present. Anika is saying this to help her to become brave.

“Anika, Are you there?”

“Yes dad, I’m thinking how’s Mrs. Adani’s health,” Anika said, trying to cover.

“She’s a little better now. Okay, Bye Anika, I’ve to go now.”

“Bye dad, I’m near to the hospital” Anika cut the call.

Anika parked the car near the hospital. While she was at the gate, she saw someone looking like Avinash, when she saw again there was no one. She felt maybe she was imagining. Telling herself he was not there she went near the reception.

“Excuse me, Could I know the room no. of Mrs. Ahuja?” Anika asked.

“Just a min mam, It’s room no. 303, third floor” the Receptionist said.

“Okay, thanks” With that starting to turn to walk towards the lift but a person came behind her not allowing her to turn.

“Hello, Can I know where Doctor Siddharth Abhimanyu is?” That voice was very familiar and emotional to Anika.

It’s Avinash. Godddddddddddd.

Anika turned and saw him. He’s still looking at the receptionist. Her entire world turned silent.

Avinash has become more handsome now. He has become fairer, almost equal to her colour and fit too, what? He was already fit and even more fit now. Seems like he’s doing gym. While here, she has achieved a little more fat nonetheless of her hard work in the last two years.

And she looked into his eyes, those eyes that are very familiar to her and always hold a special adoration for her. But when his eyes met her, it only lasted for a few seconds, when he looked towards the receptionist again. The receptionist seemed to say something but Anika couldn’t hear it.

She’s still looking at Avinash only. Avinash’s eyes held a cold feeling for her. There’s no more special adoration in them, his eyes.

Avinash started walking towards the lift after glancing at her once again. Anika, still stuck in a chain of thoughts, got interrupted by a receptionist who called her.

Anika went near the lift and saw that Avinash was waiting for the lift to come.

Avinash is wearing a blue shirt and cream pants in which he’s looking more handsome. While his face is not so good in shape, maybe he’s tired from the journey, maybe he should’ve directly come here without taking a rest.

The lift came and Anika was still in thought, Avinash went and looked at her. She was still in contradiction about whether to go or not but seeing him waiting for her, she smiled and went in.

Only two of them are in the lift.

Avinash is feeling very nervous. While he is not looking at her, he can feel her eyes on him. When Anika was trying to get his attention by making sounds and slowly calling him, he acted as if he had never heard her.

After all, he's very nervous. Anika is still wearing a college id card. At first, he thought, is she studying? But then he remembered it was his college teacher’s id. So she’s working as a teacher in his college, Great, her dream has been fulfilled, But was it worth his love?

These 3 years Avinash had missed her a lot. Even now when she’s in front of him he wants nothing but to hug and stay with her. But he couldn't do that, she had hurt him so much.

Actually, he wanted to go home and take a rest, but when he accidentally heard Mr. and Mrs. Ahuja are in hospital, he somewhere hoped that Anika would also come. But when he came he was disappointed to not see her. He wanted to leave, but he couldn't.

He came down to drink something and then he saw her near reception, then he deliberately went towards reception and he saw her, he made her see him. It’s not that important to meet Doctor Siddharth Abhimanyu now. But he wanted a reason to get to the reception. He deliberately waited for her to come near the lift. He wanted to see her, He wanted to talk to her, but he couldn't.

They both went near room 303 and they heard the word ‘Marriage’.  

Here is your promised fast update

I hope you are happy with this.

And I promise the next chapters will be much more interesting and exciting.

How are you all doing?

See you soon
-Ahseenam