Bonus Chapter - 2

" A love that crossed countries
A love that crossed all the pain
A love that was waiting for me
Had mended me into it's ways
And my alone soul got it's company. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a day before their wedding.

Avinash and Anika wanted their wedding in a famous temple away from the city with only inviting their family and close friends. But their family wanted a grand reception party in their city as Avinash was an only child while Anika was the only girl child.

Their reception was planned to be held in a grand function hall after they both were back from their honeymoon and before Avinash joins the company.

"So, tell me, my soon-to-be husband, what are we doing here?" Anika asked.

"What what? Can't I see my wife?" Avinash said in irritation as his family members were not allowing them to meet.

Anika blushed as he called her wife. Avinash took Anika into his embrace, back hugging and kissing her forehead. Anika closed her eyes feeling comfortable and enjoying his warmth leaning completely onto him.

"Of course you can, when I'm your wife, but now I'm your soon-to-be wife" Anika said.

"Still you are here, aren't you?" Avinash said, chuckling.

"It's all because I love you and I too want to see you" Anika said.

Avinash turned Anika to face him and took her face gently into his hands and kissed her, pouring his love into a kiss. The kiss was very slow and gentle. Avinash opened his eyes and saw a tear escaping from Anika's eyes. He pecked her lips one last time and attached their foreheads, wiping her tears, he whispered "I Love You Anika, More than anything and anyone in this world" in her ear, pecking it. A shiver ran down through Anika's body as she heard his voice and felt his love.

Anika and Avinash both smiled in content looking into their eyes. Their trance was broken by a ring from Anika's phone.

"Anika, where are you, all the elders are searching for you" Chandana's voice was heard as soon as she answered her call.

"I I I am a little away from our stay" Anika answered while stuttering.

"Wait, why are you there? Are you with Avinash right now?" Chandana asked.

"Good that you guessed right, now tell the reason why you called?" Avinash answers while Anika is trying to take her phone back from his grip.

"Avinash, you can continue your romance while you both are in your honeymoon, now send her back, rituals are going to begin. I think you too should go back. From tomorrow she'll be yours completely." Chandana said, coming a little away from the elders who are still in search of Anika.

Anika and Avinash both are staying in two different hotels near to that temple.

"She's already mine" saying Avinash pecked Anika's lips while Anika hugged him hiding her face on his chest "As for now, she'll come in 20 minutes, manage till then" saying Avinash cut the call and handed the phone to Anika.

"Avinash, why did you take the phone? I am managing right." Anika complained.

"I think I managed better in both of us right" Avinash shrugged her question, embracing her again from her back.

"Avinash, where are you taking me for our honeymoon?" Anika asked, gently rubbing on his arms that are on her waist.

"Why are you eager babe? Just enjoy and trust me." Avinash said.

"Of course I trust you. But you know I don't like suspense" Anika whined.

"But you like surprises, you should see your face when I gifted the car to you" Avinash said looking at her face.

Anika loosened his grip on her and turned to face him, "I still haven't forgiven you mister for selling my car without my knowledge." Anika said a little angrily.

"Are you angry?" Avinash asked. Anika didn't reply to anything.

Avinash sighed in defeat and said, "Okay, I'll tell you where we are going to our honeymoon, but you have to promise me that you'll do whatever I say in our honeymoon" Avinash said mischievously.

Anika's face turned into a deep red shade while she muttered, 'Do you even have to ask it, of course I will obey you' not high enough to be understood by Avinash. Avinash, not getting a response, nudged her hand gently asking her to reply.

"Okay, I promise. Now tell" Anika said.

"Europe" Anika jumped on Avinash pecking his cheek loudly in happiness.

"Do you mean Venice?" Anika asked.

Avinash nodded and answered "Mmm, Paris and London too" Anika once again pecked his lips loudly and hugged him in more happiness.

"But will there be enough time to roam all in two weeks and then after coming there is reception, and then you'll have to go to Swing CareFree?" Anika asked worriedly.

"Don't worry babe, we may tire ourselves by journey but it's not something we can't handle. And what about your preparations to open a new branch?" Avinash asked.

"Almost everything's done, I'll confirm after our marriage." Anika said.

They both hugged, enjoying peacefulness on the mountain and enjoying the great view of greenery and lakes with fresh air which is not possible in their city life.

"Avi, we both will be married from tomorrow" Anika said in a slightly nervous voice.

"So, are you afraid?" Avinash asked. Anika first nodded and then shook her head. Avinash chuckled at her reaction.

" I'm not afraid because it's you, but I'm afraid because it's marriage, a big responsibility" Anika said slowly looking into his eyes.

"So what, as long as we both are together we'll be fine. And about responsibility, I'm too new here, but we both can learn together" Avinash said. Anika nodded her head and tiptoed to kiss on Avinash's forehead.

"Then, are you ready?" Avinash asked.

"Yes" Anika said.

"Ok then, let's go back to them" saying this he held her hand and walked forward.

A hand that he wants to hold forever...

A hand that she never wants to leave in this lifetime...

1k+ Views.
I'm really thankful to it.

But I hope to see 1k votes one day,
It's enough for this story as I'm still new in writing and this is my first complete story.

Anika and Avinash, they are my favourite. And if possible I'll steal Avinash from Anika, just kidding.

But Avinash is such a gem and Anika is no less.

Every couple will have problems and misunderstandings. But a couple whose love is greater than all will overcome their every problem and stays together.

I hope I wrote this story is not written in a fictional way. Because I like to live in reality, as it makes us stronger enough to survive in this world.

Lastly, Do you have anything to say to Anika and Avinash? Don't worry I'll make sure they'll reach them.

And above my new story, it's really exciting and very soon, I'll publish prologue of that story.

Thank you guys from the bottom.of my heart
To every known and unknown reader.
To silent and voting readers.

Hoping you enjoyed reading this story as much as I did when writing.

See you Soon,
-Ahseenam.

Avinash&Anika Anika&AvinashA  ATogether Forever

A A
Together Forever.

Finally to an end, The story of
It's All For Love